Windows 10: Quick switch to smart DNS and back?

Discus and support Quick switch to smart DNS and back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any way, an app perhaps, which will allow me to quickly switch from auto to a smart DNS address and back on demand. I want to regularly run my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rafikiphoto, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Quick switch to smart DNS and back?

Is there any way, an app perhaps, which will allow me to quickly switch from auto to a smart DNS address and back on demand. I want to regularly run my VPN but for certain things I need a smart DNS so I am looking to switch off my VPN and switch on my smart DNS.

:)

rafikiphoto, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2018
  3. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Quick switch to smart DNS and back?

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Quick switch to smart DNS and back?

1. Quick switch to smart DNS and back? - Similar Threads - Quick switch smart

2. Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android: After updating the Smart Switch App I use to sync my Android Phone to my PC the Smart Switch App is opening in Windows Media Player on the computer and will not connect and sync to my phone. When running the troubleshooting option the Issues Found: Incompatible Program. I...
  3. Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android: After updating the Smart Switch App I use to sync my Android Phone to my PC the Smart Switch App is opening in Windows Media Player on the computer and will not connect and sync to my phone. When running the troubleshooting option the Issues Found: Incompatible Program. I...
  4. Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Switch Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Back: Can I go back to Windows 10 if I don't like Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-back/4259a113-b40b-4488-a036-018e41f6f3b1
  6. Switch Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch Back: Can I go back to Windows 10 if I don't like Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-back/4259a113-b40b-4488-a036-018e41f6f3b1
  7. precision mouse smart switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    precision mouse smart switch: Hi, I open the smart switch button and see my two device layout Surface book 3 and Surface pro 7, However, I cannot move the mouse from one screen, to another. I move the mouse to the edge, it just stops and cannot move anymore, I'd like to know how can I fix this problem and...
  8. Samsung Smart Switch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch: Ordinal 12404 cannot be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-smart-switch/3d284419-bfee-40e3-921a-c44874a2ea97
  9. Quick sound output switch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick sound output switch?: I frequently need to route my audio to my TV, and back again. Best solution? Is there a way to get the sound icon thing to show up on all desktops? submitted by /u/Almost-a-Killa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpvaaw/quick_sound_output_switch/
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Center - Smart Switch.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard Center - Smart Switch.: Hi, I just bought a Microsoft Precision mouse as I want to use only one mouse / keyboard with my two desktops. It's working fine, I can switch between the two devices, but I need a keyboard. I found a page reporting all devices compatible with the Mouse and Keyboard...