Windows 10: quickassist

Discus and support quickassist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello -- the last few time I tried to use quickassist I kept getting an error --- I was the "giver" of the assist then the receiver typed in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fpefpe, Jun 26, 2020.

1. fpefpe Win User

quickassist

Hello -- the last few time I tried to use quickassist I kept getting an error ---

I was the "giver" of the assist

then the receiver typed in the code, I got the request view or full access

I defaulted to full access

the receiver type OK then on my side I got an error and the session never started

is there a way to debug this? thanks

:)

fpefpe, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Intel QuickAssist Technology for Linux Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00211

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel QuickAssist Technology for Linux Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00211

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  4. RMuldoon Win User

quickassist

QuickAssist disappeared from Windows 10 Home Edition after recent Windows Updates

QuickAssist is no longer available in Windows Accessories, nor can it be located via Search of Drive C or any Windows directories. The shortcut on my desktop no longer works, previously pointing to

C:\Windows\WinSxS\wow64_microsoft-windows-quickassist_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17763.1_none_f91b60b2fb4d1415

What is going on? I just used QuickAssist last week to help someone with their computer.

RMuldoon, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

quickassist

1. quickassist - Similar Threads - quickassist

2. quickassist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    quickassist: Hello --- I turned on an older laptop running win 10 22h2 --- to get it updated --- it been off for a few months now I was having a problem, so I tried to start quickassist to get help from a friend, but quickassist never started the screen start but the wheel just keep...
  3. quickassist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quickassist: Hello --- I turned on an older laptop running win 10 22h2 --- to get it updated --- it been off for a few months now I was having a problem, so I tried to start quickassist to get help from a friend, but quickassist never started the screen start but the wheel just keep...
  4. quickassist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin: The quick explanation of how to "unblock" UAC prompts on the remote, from the assisting PC, is, from the assisting PC:1 Open cmd.exe non-elevated on the remote computer.2 Execute runas /user:Administrator cmd3 In the resulting elevated prompt, execute all one...
  6. UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin

UAC prompts with QuickAssist, elevated Admin: The quick explanation of how to "unblock" UAC prompts on the remote, from the assisting PC, is, from the assisting PC:1 Open cmd.exe non-elevated on the remote computer.2 Execute runas /user:Administrator cmd3 In the resulting elevated prompt, execute all one...
  7. quickassist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quickassist: Hello --- I just started quick assist to help out a friend --- when it started it and noticed that it seemed link a new version It started up and selected to "give help", I got the code and gave it to my friend, he confirmed the it was me and we connected but I never got the...
  8. quickassist

quickassist: Hello --- I just started quick assist to help out a friend --- when it started it and noticed that it seemed link a new version It started up and selected to "give help", I got the code and gave it to my friend, he confirmed the it was me and we connected but I never got the...
  9. quickassist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. quickassist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    quickassist: Hello --- I been using quickassist on a regular basis ---- on a recent start of it, it said that there is a new version ---- so I installed the new version --- now when I start quickassit that "new version" screen keep showring up, but at the bottom of that screen is notes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vulnerability