Windows 10: Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10

Discus and support Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot save to a zip drive now that I downloaded Windows 10. Is this because I downloaded the free version? I have been having trouble with all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nator12, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Nator12 Win User

Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10

I cannot save to a zip drive now that I downloaded Windows 10. Is this because I downloaded the free version? I have been having trouble with all of my programs since this download but my quickbooks program comes up with an error message stating, "there was a problem in setting the file security" it also states "there is additional information." however, I cannot find any help on this when I go to QB help. Any ideas on a solution?

:)

Nator12, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Quickbooks has stopped working, Windows 10 Quickbooks 2016

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    opening QuickBooks 2016. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks 2016 before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2016-and-enterprise-solutions-16-0

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 31, 2019
  3. 2016 Quickbooks COM error

Thank you for the added information.

Have you performed the steps provided on the article? What was the result?

For another possible solution, please try the suggested workaround provided by
    Geethu B, dated on March 5, 2016, on this thread.

If in case the workaround still didn't resolve the issue, since we have already exhausted all the possible troubleshooting steps for this issue, we suggest that you get in touch with Quickbooks support as it is possible that there are components in Quickbooks
    that are not compatible with the latest Windows 10 version and build.

Let us know how else we may help you.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10

Quickbooks 2016 crasing on Windows 10.

Original Title: Compatability

Windows and Quickbooks

I am using QuickBooks 2016 and Windows 10. Up until today they have work well together. Now when I try to make an invoice the program crashes and doesn't allow me to move past listing the vendor. Anyone else finding this issue?

BeesKneesIdaho, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10

1. Quickbooks 2016 and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Quickbooks 2016

2. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  3. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  4. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....
  5. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....
  6. Dial-1-833-8O2-OOO2 Why is QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dial-1-833-8O2-OOO2 Why is QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working Windows 10?: How can I troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll update issues on Windows 10? Despite attempts, the software fails to update, hindering payroll processing. What steps can rectify this problem effectively? Is there someone who can help me fix the error?...
  7. Dial-1-833-8O2-OOO2 Why is QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dial-1-833-8O2-OOO2 Why is QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working Windows 10?: How can I troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll update issues on Windows 10? Despite attempts, the software fails to update, hindering payroll processing. What steps can rectify this problem effectively? Is there someone who can help me fix the error?...
  8. Quickbooks 22 random crashing on Windows Server 2016 Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks 22 random crashing on Windows Server 2016 Standard: Qb's does not seem to like this server very much. I have tried just about everything from uninstalling to reinstalling, making registry edits and a whole bag of different tricks. I have had this issue for about 3 months now, Qb's randomly crashes when logging in. I know its...
  9. Quickbooks 22 random crashing on Windows Server 2016 Standard

Quickbooks 22 random crashing on Windows Server 2016 Standard: Qb's does not seem to like this server very much. I have tried just about everything from uninstalling to reinstalling, making registry edits and a whole bag of different tricks. I have had this issue for about 3 months now, Qb's randomly crashes when logging in. I know its...
  10. Quickbooks 22 random crashing on Windows Server 2016 Standard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will quickbooks 2018 work with windows 10

2. quickbooks outlook is not responding 2019

3. will quickbooks work on windows 10

4. does quickbook work windows phone,
  5. cant install quickbooks 2016 on windows 10,
  6. how to install quickbooks 2016 on windows 10