Windows 10: QuickBooks and latest microsoft update troubleshooting

Discus and support QuickBooks and latest microsoft update troubleshooting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Using QuickBooks Desktop and have been told latest Microsoft update created Reactive or Verify account messages and effected calculation of payroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaryB500, Mar 11, 2020.

1. MaryB500 Win User

QuickBooks and latest microsoft update troubleshooting

Using QuickBooks Desktop and have been told latest Microsoft update created Reactive or Verify account messages and effected calculation of payroll taxes. There is a microsoft batch file that needs deleting to fix problem. What Batch file is it to delete

:)

MaryB500, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Unable to open QuickBooks Pro program after Windows 10 latest update

Hi George,

Which version of quick book are you using? This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• To install QuickBooks in compatibility mode follow these steps:
    • Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
      select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2016-and-enterprise-solutions-16-0

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 11, 2020
  4. QuickBooks and latest microsoft update troubleshooting

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QB Community BACKING YOU

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

QuickBooks and latest microsoft update troubleshooting

1. QuickBooks and latest microsoft update troubleshooting - Similar Threads - QuickBooks latest microsoft

2. Troubleshooting After Latest Feature update to Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshooting After Latest Feature update to Windows 10 20H2: I recently tried to install the latest "Feature Update To WIndows 10,version 20H2.But my pc gets crashed,become completely unresponsive.I force fully shut down and then restart.But still my pc keeps crashing without any reason.So i tried sfc/scannow in control panel and it...
  3. Latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Microsoft update: I am not a fan of Microsoft just now. It said there was an update so I hit update and restart. After two hours and more the update had converted me to Microsoft Edge and all od my documents were lost. I have signed in using my normal password for my profile. I accepted a sync...
  4. QuickBooks after Win update

QuickBooks after Win update: Windows 10 did update on june 18, 2020. It forced OneDrive on my computer after I had unlinked/uninstalled it before installing Quickbooks. Now I cannot use Quickbooks as it cannot run in OneDrive. This has tsken our entire accounting system doen now for several days as...
  5. cannot down load the latest Windows10 update troubleshooter

cannot down load the latest Windows10 update troubleshooter: when I try to download the windows10 update troubleshooter the download places a troubleshooter icon but never completes the download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-down-load-the-latest-windows10-update/e560ee08-f420-406b-9c33-94540797dbac
  6. Latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Microsoft update: My PC updating for over 6 hrs. Needed to go to bed and as screen completely blank though the update had hung at 87% so decided to turn it off. Tried turning it on today and wouldnt start. Got a message top left of screen re Personal (cant remember next word, other than it...
  7. latest update to microsoft

latest update to microsoft: I recently uploaded your update , now my printer wont work and lots of my favorite websites give me an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-to-microsoft/b7f380af-bcb2-40c9-bacf-7e989a27ac3c"
  8. quickbooks

quickbooks: i updated from 2013 to 2019 quickbooks and lost everything . is there any way to recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/c6de9553-3b99-4b63-83ed-12c84abb7cb4"
  9. Quickbook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quickbook: I'm receiving a runtime error message showing abnormal program termination. I am using Windows 10 64-bit. The program is Quickbook 2016 . It was working fine yesterday, bur after booting the computer this morning, the error message appeared when I tried to open the program....
  10. Quickbooks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks: What could be the cause of the error Windows can't find your program files? All Quick Books programs won't open, Intuit has no clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks/700c2f6e-766a-43eb-b16d-133409bf435c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft update now quickbooks wont open

2. quickbooks problems with windows 10 update

3. latst update of quickbooks lots of issues

4. windows defender blocking quickbooks 2019 email,
  5. qb desktop pro 2019 not responding,
  6. quickbooks not loading in windows 10,
  7. windows 10 will not let quickbooks 2018 update payroll