Windows 10: Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2

Discus and support Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting messages before QuickBooks opens [img] I have to say Ok before it will allow Quickbooks to open. I have no clue how to turn this on. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Clintlgm, May 22, 2018.

1. Clintlgm Win User

Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2

I am getting messages before QuickBooks opens
    Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2 [​IMG]
    I have to say Ok before it will allow Quickbooks to open. I have no clue how to turn this on. I looked at the thread to back in 2016 it doesn't seem to have much info and I am assuming that this is happening since I installed 1803, And perhaps TeamViewer may be causing it.
    I saw an article in the MS forum but it was written about Windows Servers and Windows 7 SP1 not sure I should take a chance on the Regedit and Hotfix that was there?
    This computer is on 10 Pro 1803 was upgraded from 8.1 Pro

:)

Clintlgm, May 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 22, 2018
  3. Unable to open QuickBooks Pro program after Windows 10 latest update

Hi George,

Which version of quick book are you using? This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• To install QuickBooks in compatibility mode follow these steps:
    • Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
      select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

System requirements for QuickBooks 2016 and Enterprise Solutions... - QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2

1. Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2 - Similar Threads - Quickbooks requiring install

2. Quickbooks installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks installer: I am having problems transferring Quickbooks 2018 desktop from a computer using windows 8.1 to new computer with windows 11 and i am getting message "downloading quickbooks installer setup failed". Please help....
  3. Quickbooks installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks installer: I am having problems transferring Quickbooks 2018 desktop from a computer using windows 8.1 to new computer with windows 11 and i am getting message "downloading quickbooks installer setup failed". Please help....
  4. ## 1-8886039404 QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number

in Windows 10 Customization
    ## 1-8886039404 QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number: This should be the screen before entering the PIN, usually it shows time, date and a random pictures daily. However when I turn on today, it start up like this, when I proceed with any key then it will proceed to the screen that we should type our PIN but less than 1 second...
  5. QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number 1-8886039404

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number 1-8886039404: Looks like you haven't received an answer that's solved your problem. I believe this will help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-enterprise-support-number-1-8886039404/c862d69a-fe38-4d8a-a8ec-648986d9cde9
  6. QuickBooks Helpline Number 1-8886039404 #00

QuickBooks Helpline Number 1-8886039404 #00: I BUYED WINDOWS 10 LAST YEAR AND I HAVE DELETED PRODUCT KEY BY MISTAKE SO HOW CAN I GET MY PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-helpline-number-1-8886039404-00/37537814-ad55-4ecb-8413-a9d33f06456d
  7. An exercise require me to find an .inf file created in 1/1/2001

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An exercise require me to find an .inf file created in 1/1/2001: So an exercise in my IT class want me to find an .inf file that is created in 1/1/2001 and contain microsoft and i cannot find it. is this question wrong or is this file deleted in windows 10 or something submitted by /u/Lazyocelot1611 [link] [comments]...
  8. Device ACPI\808622A8\1 requires further installation.

Device ACPI\808622A8\1 requires further installation.: My 2 in 1 Medion Akoya E2218T is fully up to date with Windows 102004 update, but the sound device is not working, it shows a red cross on the taskbar and a text indicating that no audio device is installed. On device manager the deviceIntel SST audioWDM shows up as "Working...
  9. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  10. TSL 1.2 encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TSL 1.2 encryption: i am filing an application on line. the company requires that my device support TSL 1.2 encryption for security. I am at a loss. I know the basic... encryption is for security. what the company is asking for, is that on my browser or windows 10 and how do i proceed to find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tsl 1.2 download quickbooks