Windows 10: QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache

Discus and support QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am receiving an Error 114 - Error Building Cache in QuickBooks Premier Accountants Edition 2017. QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support says it is a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rose Budlight, Sep 8, 2018.

1. QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache

I am receiving an Error 114 - Error Building Cache in QuickBooks Premier Accountants Edition 2017. QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support says it is a Windows 10 Admin Permissions Issue. Has anyone encountered this issue & how did they fix it? I have spent 15.25 hours on the phone with QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support & tried all of the remedies suggested by them.

[ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings ]

:)

Rose Budlight, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Paladone Win User

WoW Error #114 Issue

Hey guys, so i got my new PC yesterday. The first thing that i did when i got it was install World of Warcraft. When it had installed and updated i went to log in and got Error #114. I have posted on the forums and have had people who are experiencing the same issue reply. It seems to be occurring with people who have recently updated or installed the game. I have tried to following "Fix's":
    -Running the game as an Admin
    -Deleting the Cache folder
    -Running the client in both 32 bit and 64 bit
    -Changing my DNS server
    -Re-installing the game
    -Running it on another Admin and a non-Admin Account
    -Transferring the game from my laptop to my PC with a hard drive

I am able to access it on the same internet from my laptop. I'm just wondering if any one plays WoW or any other game and is experiencing the same thing. I have opened a ticket but they are obviously quite busy and haven't yet replied.

https://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/battlenet-error-114 States that the error occurs when permission conflicts exist in the Battle.net Cache folder or Corrupted Battle.net Cache folder but this doesn't seem to be the case as their workaround's haven't solved the issue.

Paladone, Sep 8, 2018
  3. SBDDesktop.exe error and Sage Payroll

Hi Jakie,

Thank you for the response.

Do you have the same issue with Windows 7 compatibility?

If you have the same issue and as you said SBDDesktop error appears only on one employee on your Sage Payroll program, I suggest you to post your query on Sage Payroll support by following the below link:

Sage Help Centre

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 8, 2018
  4. QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache

2016 Quickbooks COM error

Thank you for the added information.

Have you performed the steps provided on the article? What was the result?

For another possible solution, please try the suggested workaround provided by
    Geethu B, dated on March 5, 2016, on this thread.

If in case the workaround still didn't resolve the issue, since we have already exhausted all the possible troubleshooting steps for this issue, we suggest that you get in touch with Quickbooks support as it is possible that there are components in Quickbooks
    that are not compatible with the latest Windows 10 version and build.

Let us know how else we may help you.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache

1. QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache - Similar Threads - QuickBooks Payroll Error

2. Cache manager error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cache manager error: Hello so I can’t boot without this cache error thing I can’t even boot my dual boot windows 7 I don’t know what going on I shutdown windows when it said it installing update on my windows 8 I have a bootable usb backup iso but it sitll can’t it keep giving me the same error...
  3. Cache manager error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cache manager error: Hello so I can’t boot without this cache error thing I can’t even boot my dual boot windows 7 I don’t know what going on I shutdown windows when it said it installing update on my windows 8 I have a bootable usb backup iso but it sitll can’t it keep giving me the same error...
  4. Cache hierarchy error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cache hierarchy error: Hello everybody, While playing call of duty games warzone, cold war and vanguard, sometimes my screen goes black and immediately restarts, and event viewer shows cache hierarchy error. I feel like I've tried everything by now and I don't know what esle to try.Here's what I've...
  5. Cache hierarchy error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cache hierarchy error: Hello everybody, While playing call of duty games warzone, cold war and vanguard, sometimes my screen goes black and immediately restarts, and event viewer shows cache hierarchy error. I feel like I've tried everything by now and I don't know what esle to try.Here's what I've...
  6. ## 1-8886039404 QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number

in Windows 10 Customization
    ## 1-8886039404 QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number: This should be the screen before entering the PIN, usually it shows time, date and a random pictures daily. However when I turn on today, it start up like this, when I proceed with any key then it will proceed to the screen that we should type our PIN but less than 1 second...
  7. Error 1622 when installing Quickbooks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1622 when installing Quickbooks: I get an Error 1622 when installing quickbooks from the admin account. No problem installing anything else. I finally installed it by creating a new admin account and installing from there. Yet, there is still a problem. I can open quickbooks from the new admin account...
  8. Downloading Quickbooks desktop space error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading Quickbooks desktop space error: I get a message while downloading QuickBooks that there is not enough space, but I have plenty of space on my hard drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-quickbooks-desktop-space-error/49309822-10c7-41ae-b5ea-861f784e240f"
  9. QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache

in Windows 10 Customization
    QuickBooks Payroll Error 114 - Error Building Cache: I am receiving an Error 114 - Error Building Cache in QuickBooks Premier Accountants Edition 2017. QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support says it is a Windows 10 Admin Permissions Issue. Has anyone encountered this issue & how did they fix it? I have spent 15.25 hours on the phone...
  10. Cache Hierarchy error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cache Hierarchy error.: I have a 8700K (default bios settings) for a month now. I have only just noticed after scrolling through event manger that i have been getting these warnings only from 21.01 january: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quickbooks error building cache 1014

2. quickbooks error building cache 114

3. error building cache 114