Windows 10: Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

Discus and support Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have used Quicken for Mac and recently purchased/downloaded Quicken 2019 Premier for my HP Envy Windows 10 pc I downloaded Quicken from the Quicken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PollyW482, Jun 8, 2019.

1. PollyW482 Win User

Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

I have used Quicken for Mac and recently purchased/downloaded Quicken 2019 Premier for my HP Envy Windows 10 pc

I downloaded Quicken from the Quicken website but the program will not run. I am getting a message from Windows that the program is not compatible??? Any help/ideas are appreciatd.

:)

PollyW482, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Hoosdad Win User

Quicken Premier 2015 unable to verify the active printer at the system level

[*]
    I am trying to use the following solution, and I get as far as Method 2, step 2, number 7. Where do I navigate from to continue?

[*]

[*]
    Thanks, Chris

Using method 2, I got through step 1. In step 2, I've gotten through step 6. How do I continue on to step 7? Where do I navigate from?

Thanks, Chris

Be the first person to mark this helpful

• Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading.  Computer indicates it is incompatible  Why? [​IMG]

[*]

Still have questions?

Related Content

Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading.  Computer indicates it is incompatible  Why? [​IMG]

Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading.  Computer indicates it is incompatible  Why? [​IMG]

Hoosdad, Jun 8, 2019
  3. JB0006 Win User
    Quicken 2019 Will not Install on Windows Pro 10

I had Quicken 2019 installed on my windows 8 that had been upgraded to windows 10 but when I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro after my computer crashed now the Quicken 2019 will not run. Keep getting error message saying I needed Microsoft.net 4.6 installed
    that still have install issues

JB0006, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

Quicken Premier 2015 unable to verify the active printer at the system level

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern about the issue and I’ll assist you regarding this.

A quick question before we proceed.

Are you able to print from other programs?

Method 1 : Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below

To uninstall the programs, follow these steps.

1. Press Windows key and type Apps and features.

2. Click on it and locate the programs.

3. Select the program and click on uninstall.

4. Reinstall the program.

If the issue still persists, follow the method below,

Method 2:

Step 1:

If you are running Quicken as administrator, close Quicken, run Quicken normally, then attempt to print again. If you don't know whether or not you are running Quicken as administrator, you probably aren't, but restart
    Quicken and attempt to print again anyway.

Before performing the steps below, make sure you have the latest release before trying the steps listed below.

• From the Windows taskbar, choose Start menu > Printers and Faxes.
    • Right-click one of the printers you no longer need, and then select
      Delete
    • Click OK or Yes to the confirmation prompt.
    • Repeat steps 3 and 4 to remove all printers you no longer use.
    If you still cannot print, Quicken may have incorrect information about your printer. We'll need to find a file on your computer called wpr.dat and rename it.

Step 2: Rename the wpr.dat file.

Follow the steps below:

• Close Quicken

• Right-click the Windows Start button, and select File Explorer.

• Go to the View tab and click on Options.

• Select Changes Folder & search options.

• Go to the View tab. Select Show Hidden Files, Folder and Drives; if it's not already selected.

• Click OK.

• Navigate to: •Windows 10: Local Disk (CQuicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading.  Computer indicates it is incompatible  Why? :) > Users > "User Name" > Appdata > Roaming > Intuit > Quicken > Config.

• Right-click on wpr.dat and select Delete.

• Reopen Quicken.

You can also refer to the following links for more information.

https://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/printing/not-able-to-print-from-quicken/GEN82237.html

http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/printing/troubleshooting-printing-problems/GEN82407.html

Hope the above information helps. Reply with results and necessary information to help you further

Pushyanth K S, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

1. Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why? - Similar Threads - Quicken 2019 Premier

2. Computer won't run after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't run after reboot: My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn back on. This most recent time it rebooted at 4:00 the night before and it still won't turn on. My computer is running but...
  3. Computer won't run after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't run after reboot: My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn back on. This most recent time it rebooted at 4:00 the night before and it still won't turn on. My computer is running but...
  4. Computer won't run after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Quicken Incompatibility

Quicken Incompatibility: After having a hard drive replaced and reloaded with Windows 10 the Quicken 13 program does not display any transactions after 2009. It worked fine before It needed repair....
  6. Quicken won't run anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Quicken won't run anymore: I can't get Quicken 2017 Deluxe to run on my computer anymore. When I try to open quicken it opens to a page but then I just keep getting the blue circle spinning and it doesn't respond. I need to use task manager to close it. I called Quicken support and they tried several...
  7. Quicken runs slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quicken runs slow: My quicken 2017 suddenly runs really slow, but when I created a second user in the windows 10, the quicken program runs normal with the same set of data as for the first(administrator) user. Is this a problem of the quicken program or the windows 10....
  8. Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update: Updated Surface Pro to Windows 1903, Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken ID. Quicken support was useless, blamed MS. Anyone else having issues? Fix available? ***Modified title from: Quicken 2019 issues after 1903 update?***...
  9. Quicken 2019 issues after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quicken 2019 issues after 1903 update?: Updated Surface Pro to Windows 1903, Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken ID. Quicken support was useless, blamed MS. Anyone else having issues? Fix available?...
  10. Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?

Quicken 2019 Premier won't run after downloading. Computer indicates it is incompatible Why?: I have used Quicken for Mac and recently purchased/downloaded Quicken 2019 Premier for my HP Envy Windows 10 pc I downloaded Quicken from the Quicken website but the program will not run. I am getting a message from Windows that the program is not compatible??? Any...