Windows 10: Quicken compatibility?

Discus and support Quicken compatibility? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What versions of Quicken won't work with Windows 10? Currently, I have Quicken running on a Win 7 x 64 computer with no problems (not this one, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DWFII, Sep 28, 2019.

1. DWFII Win User

Quicken compatibility?

What versions of Quicken won't work with Windows 10?

Currently, I have Quicken running on a Win 7 x 64 computer with no problems (not this one, so I don't have the Quicken version right off hand)

:)

DWFII, Sep 28, 2019

2. Cant open quicken files

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• What the exact error message you are getting?

Please be informed that Quicken 2002 might not be compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install that program in compatibility mode and check.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the program in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the program from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the program setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer.

If the issue persists I suggest you to contact the Quicken support for further help.

http://quicken-support.com/

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 28, 2019
  3. BillOR Win User
    BillOR, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Quicken compatibility?

Error 0xe0424352 when launching quicken

Hi Van,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

As suggested above, I would suggest you to try uninstalling and re-installing Quicken in compatibility mode by following the steps given above.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Quicken Support for further assistance They will be able to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, do let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Quicken compatibility?

1. Quicken compatibility? - Similar Threads - Quicken compatibility

2. My Quicken files will not open. They say they are protected. I have Microsoft 10. Did...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Quicken files will not open. They say they are protected. I have Microsoft 10. Did...: Cannot open Quicken 16 Home & Office. After entering password it will not open. I have been trying to get ready for taxes, and I changed the date on reconciliation by a year. I was hacked in Nov/Dec of 2022 and I just thought I would start over. However I did not set up the...
  3. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468
  4. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468
  5. Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...: I have a Dell Inspiron desktop running Windows 11. After this update, Quicken won't run. In the event log it shows an error because it is running "Framework Verison v4.0.30319" and according to Quicken support, Quicken won't run on anything less than 4.6.1. As best as I can...
  6. Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...

Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...: I have a Dell Inspiron desktop running Windows 11. After this update, Quicken won't run. In the event log it shows an error because it is running "Framework Verison v4.0.30319" and according to Quicken support, Quicken won't run on anything less than 4.6.1. As best as I can...
  7. Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?: Quicken 2000 program and file has worked ok on all previous transfers. will it work on move from W10 to W11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-quicken-2000-work-on-transfer-from-10-to-11/d3632736-c6bf-4c25-a6c4-3fd98aad0439
  8. Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?

Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?: Quicken 2000 program and file has worked ok on all previous transfers. will it work on move from W10 to W11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-quicken-2000-work-on-transfer-from-10-to-11/d3632736-c6bf-4c25-a6c4-3fd98aad0439
  9. Windows 11 compatibility issue with Quicken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatibility issue with Quicken: I have just installed Quicken for Windows on my new Windows 11 notebook.Although all print functions work for Word documents, when I try to print checks through Quicken,the output document comes out in super-small font on the top left quarter of an 8.5 x 11 page, instead...
  10. Windows 11 compatibility issue with Quicken

Windows 11 compatibility issue with Quicken: I have just installed Quicken for Windows on my new Windows 11 notebook.Although all print functions work for Word documents, when I try to print checks through Quicken,the output document comes out in super-small font on the top left quarter of an 8.5 x 11 page, instead...