Windows 10: Quicken Error

Discus and support Quicken Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the Quicken Deluxe 15 program I get a dialogue box that says "Does not support run as administrator". How do I get rid of it. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aneavill, Jul 15, 2016.

1. aneavill Win User

Quicken Error

When I open the Quicken Deluxe 15 program I get a dialogue box that says "Does not support run as administrator". How do I get rid of it. In the Quicken properties, "Administrator" is not checked.

:)

aneavill, Jul 15, 2016
  2. mlg63 Win User

Quicken 2016 download incompatable

Go to the Quicken website to get help with this. Quicken 2016 is compatible. There must be an error in the downloaded file.

mlg63, Jul 15, 2016
  3. IrvingK Win User
    Error code 0x8007045D

I was copying files to my independent hard-drive and got this error. The files were Quicken backup files. I'm running Windows 10 and Quicken Premier 2014.

IrvingK, Jul 15, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Quicken Error

Is your version of Quicken up to date? You could try reinstalling it or using the compatibility tag for a previous version of Windows.

Steve C, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

Quicken Error

1. Quicken Error - Similar Threads - Quicken Error

2. Why won't Quicken Launch on primary admin account?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't Quicken Launch on primary admin account?: Unable to launch Quicken on primary admin account. Setup a second admin account and it launches and is functional. Attempts to launch on primary admin account creates a Quicken error message: "Quicken unexpectedly quit the last time it was run".I am operating on Windows 10...
  3. Why won't Quicken Launch on primary admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Quicken Launch on primary admin account?: Unable to launch Quicken on primary admin account. Setup a second admin account and it launches and is functional. Attempts to launch on primary admin account creates a Quicken error message: "Quicken unexpectedly quit the last time it was run".I am operating on Windows 10...
  4. Why won't Quicken Launch on primary admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Quicken files will not open. They say they are protected. I have Microsoft 10. Did...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Quicken files will not open. They say they are protected. I have Microsoft 10. Did...: Cannot open Quicken 16 Home & Office. After entering password it will not open. I have been trying to get ready for taxes, and I changed the date on reconciliation by a year. I was hacked in Nov/Dec of 2022 and I just thought I would start over. However I did not set up the...
  6. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  7. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  8. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 updates caused errors in Quicken 2016 mondo update patches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates caused errors in Quicken 2016 mondo update patches: Hi- I have installed quicken 2016 mondo patches at an earlier Windows 10 version ;and they worked. Now, with several Windows 10 updates later, I try to install the Mondo updates on another Windows 10 machine, and I get the patch error: " unable to check for updates, the...
  10. Windows 10 updates caused errors in Quicken 2016 mondo update patches

Windows 10 updates caused errors in Quicken 2016 mondo update patches: Hi- I have installed quicken 2016 mondo patches at an earlier Windows 10 version ;and they worked. Now, with several Windows 10 updates later, I try to install the Mondo updates on another Windows 10 machine, and I get the patch error: " unable to check for updates, the...