Windows 10: Quicken program will not load

Discus and support Quicken program will not load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Program loaded ok on August 5, 2020 When I tried to load on August 18 the Quicken banner flashed on the screen for about 1 second but program would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ddcowanCow, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Quicken program will not load

Program loaded ok on August 5, 2020 When I tried to load on August 18 the Quicken banner flashed on the screen for about 1 second but program would not load. Contacted Quicken Tech Support who uninstalled and reinstalled program and after 2 hours said it was not their problem and I need to contact someone that can fix the problem they said I have with the computer.

:)

ddcowanCow, Aug 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Cant open quicken files

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• What the exact error message you are getting?

Please be informed that Quicken 2002 might not be compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install that program in compatibility mode and check.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the program in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the program from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the program setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer.

If the issue persists I suggest you to contact the Quicken support for further help.

http://quicken-support.com/

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 22, 2020
  4. rogero44 Win User

Quicken program will not load

Cannot upload my Quicken for windows and was told by Quicken that this is a security software issue by microsoft that is preventing the quicken program to load? Was told to contact Microsoft?

1. I installed quicken 2019 from my 2016 quicken deluxe for windows. The program installed but then the program stopped operating.

2. error message said the secutity systems was preventing Quicken from loading

3. this is quicken 2019 for windows.

rogero44, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Quicken program will not load

1. Quicken program will not load - Similar Threads - Quicken program load

2. Quicken will not load a file: Quicken unexpectedly quit last time it was run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken will not load a file: Quicken unexpectedly quit last time it was run.: Trying to start Quicken I always for the past 10 days get a box that says: Quicken unexpectedly quit the last time it was run.I can get Quicken to run if I hold the control and shift down and start Quicken in several different ways i.e. desktop icon, tray icon, qw.exe in the...
  3. Quicken will not load a file: Quicken unexpectedly quit last time it was run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken will not load a file: Quicken unexpectedly quit last time it was run.: Trying to start Quicken I always for the past 10 days get a box that says: Quicken unexpectedly quit the last time it was run.I can get Quicken to run if I hold the control and shift down and start Quicken in several different ways i.e. desktop icon, tray icon, qw.exe in the...
  4. Quicken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken: I have been trying to download Quicken but it says I can't because Windows is in S mode. How can I get this to dowloade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/fa1651fd-640a-45cb-91f9-8fb97bc80089
  5. quicken

quicken: is there a way to recover this file from quicken without re-installing the entire program the file is as follows x86\QUICKENW\PdfDrv quicken says no but it seems that \i should somehow be able to recover it...
  6. quicken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    quicken: quicken not compatible after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/e691dd96-bd26-4bbd-8a1a-7e897512baa1
  7. Quicken 2019 will not load on Windows 10

Quicken 2019 will not load on Windows 10: quicken deluxe 2019 will no longer load. Tried everything with quicken and they seem thing it is a windows thing. Any =one else have this problem? * Original title: quicken...
  8. quicken

in Windows 10 Customization
    quicken: quicken deluxe 2019 will no longer load. Tried everything with quicken and they seem thing it is a windows thing. Any =one else have this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/d52e0ef0-e312-4b3f-9fa4-f92e15336ca5
  9. Quicken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quicken: I have a disc I just bought with Quicken on it. I can't figure out how to run the program( disc). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/quicken/134b2d59-7fb3-4857-a35d-6e4e8d52030d
  10. Quicken

Quicken: After the latest Windows 10 update a few days ago, my Quicken software will not start. Has this happened to anyone else? Never mind...I reinstalled Quicken. Seems OK now 33737