Windows 10: quicken

Discus and support quicken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; quicken not compatible after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/e691dd96-bd26-4bbd-8a1a-7e897512baa1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennyCia, Sep 10, 2019.

1. KennyCia Win User

quicken

quicken not compatible after update

:)

KennyCia, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• When you say, “Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken” what happens when you try to sign in to Quicken 2019?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the Quicken article Quicken ID Sign In Troubleshooting and
    see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article
    Quicken ID Frequently Asked Questions

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

quicken

Old Quicken cant be installed

It might run if you are really lucky but you usually need to install the program using the installer program. The steps here may fix it for you https://www.sevenforums.com/software...fessional.html

If all else fails, you can run a virtual machine for Windows XP or Vista within Windows 10 and run Quicken 2004 in that VM - you will need a licence for the old OS.

Steve C, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

quicken

1. quicken - Similar Threads - quicken

2. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468
  3. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468
  4. Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...: I have a Dell Inspiron desktop running Windows 11. After this update, Quicken won't run. In the event log it shows an error because it is running "Framework Verison v4.0.30319" and according to Quicken support, Quicken won't run on anything less than 4.6.1. As best as I can...
  5. Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...

Quicken won't run after Windows Update 2023-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and...: I have a Dell Inspiron desktop running Windows 11. After this update, Quicken won't run. In the event log it shows an error because it is running "Framework Verison v4.0.30319" and according to Quicken support, Quicken won't run on anything less than 4.6.1. As best as I can...
  6. Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?: Quicken 2000 program and file has worked ok on all previous transfers. will it work on move from W10 to W11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-quicken-2000-work-on-transfer-from-10-to-11/d3632736-c6bf-4c25-a6c4-3fd98aad0439
  7. Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?

Will Quicken 2000 work on transfer from 10 to 11? Anybody help please?: Quicken 2000 program and file has worked ok on all previous transfers. will it work on move from W10 to W11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-quicken-2000-work-on-transfer-from-10-to-11/d3632736-c6bf-4c25-a6c4-3fd98aad0439
  8. Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023: Prior to August 28, 2023 Quicken was working on my computer.I left the country for 6 weeks - leaving my computer at home - and when I returned Windows / Edge had updated and now Quicken is not working.I have uninstalled & reinstalled Quicken. It will open, but just 'spins'.I...
  9. Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023

Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023: Prior to August 28, 2023 Quicken was working on my computer.I left the country for 6 weeks - leaving my computer at home - and when I returned Windows / Edge had updated and now Quicken is not working.I have uninstalled & reinstalled Quicken. It will open, but just 'spins'.I...
  10. Problems opening Quicken after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems opening Quicken after updates: I am having problems opening Quicken for a Windows 10 machine. I have downloaded the most recent version of Quicken, and the associated patches, but am still not able to open the program. I have contacted Quicken, and been through all of their recomendations, and they tell me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quicken will not open