Windows 10: Quickest way to start using Instagram on Win 10 ?

Discus and support Quickest way to start using Instagram on Win 10 ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to join a small group on Instagram but having never used it before I'm wondering how to start, however using Win 10 alone.... Thanks 119960 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

Quickest way to start using Instagram on Win 10 ?

I'd like to join a small group on Instagram but having never used it before I'm wondering how to start, however using Win 10 alone....

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets

Source: Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
  4. DavidY Win User

Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

In your shoes I would
    1. Take a backup of the OS drive with Macrium Reflect, as suggested
    2. Download the ISO and do an Upgrade install (step 7 in this tutorial)
    Macrium gives you a way back if the upgrade doesn't work, and I also think that doing an Upgrade install is probably likely to be your quickest route to being activated on Windows 10 by the deadline.

Once activated, you can consider doing a clean install later but without the time pressure.

DavidY, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Quickest way to start using Instagram on Win 10 ? - Similar Threads - Quickest start using

2. Quickest way for Windows to check existing files when pasting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickest way for Windows to check existing files when pasting?: I'm trying to do manual backups from an internal to an external drive automatic backups aren't working for me and I need to find the most efficient way to ensure Windows checks existing files and copies only new or amended files an incremental backup, I think. Are there any...
  3. Quickest way for Windows to check existing files when pasting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickest way for Windows to check existing files when pasting?: I'm trying to do manual backups from an internal to an external drive automatic backups aren't working for me and I need to find the most efficient way to ensure Windows checks existing files and copies only new or amended files an incremental backup, I think. Are there any...
  4. What are the quickest chkdsk options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What are the quickest chkdsk options: What are the quickest options that I can use with chkdsk? And the most effective one to recover a faulty external HDD. I accidently steped over the energy cable of my external HDD. If fell upside down on the flor and wasn't accesible at all. I already tried this: chkdsk G:...
  5. Using Photos App to Share to Instagram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Photos App to Share to Instagram: In the early days of Windows 10 share feature, you could use the share button to share a photo to Instagram. However they removed that and I am wondering how you can do that these days. 168629
  6. Instagram for Windows 10

Instagram for Windows 10: I have the latest Win 10-64 bits version installed, up to date and wish to know if it's possible to record and listen voice messages on the official Instagram app developed for Win 10. Every time someone sends me a voice message and I try to listen there I get a message...
  7. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85
  8. Quickest connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quickest connection: Hello Microsoft community Help me , please How can I combine two resources (WiFi connection and Ethernet LAN ) of internet contact to make it fast quicker in windows 10 ?? Thank you all ......
  9. Quickest/Easiest way to upgrade Windows 10 to the latest version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Quickest/Easiest way to upgrade Windows 10 to the latest version: So, I used to do a lot of work with Windows 7 deployments. I'd use a VM to make a vanilla install and then use DISM to capture the updated WIM. The updated WIM would only be updated with whatever the latest security updates were to that point. Years ago, in Server 2000, you'd...
  10. Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

Pixsta-Instagram on 10?: Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the programs from one app when on XP? What are you using? Georgez 44138