Windows 10: Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center

Discus and support Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center is one stop place to receive and manage all notifications. Every other app hook into the Action Center,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 2, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center

WinClub, Mar 2, 2019

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Notification in Action Center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able connected to internet?
    • Are you able to login to your Microsoft account automatically?

I suggest you to check if the Mail notifications are set to on in your system. Follow the steps provided below to set Mail notification on.

• In search box, type Notification.
    • Click on Notification & action settings.
    • Under show notification for these app.
    • Check if the Mail app notification is on.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 2, 2019
  4. mattzack Win User

action center & "show app notification" issue

thank you very much sir with your quick response and your help...everything is fine now...
    i found the tutorial from this forum and it work ...
    "show app notification" not grayed out anymore and the "action center" balloon back to normal now...

• Press Win + R shortcut keys together on the keyboard to open the Run dialog.

• Type the following in the Run box: gpedit.msc

• Go to the following path in the left pane of Group Policy Editor:
      User Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ Start Menu and Taskbar

• Locate and modify the following setting: Turn off all balloon notifications.
      Set it to Enabled

Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center [​IMG]

mattzack, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center - Similar Threads - Quickly tweak Notifications

2. Settings and the Quick action on Notification and Action Center crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings and the Quick action on Notification and Action Center crashing on Windows 10: Hello, my name is Ricardo and my problem is when I try to open the Systems option and on Devices option on Settings on Windows 10. Every time that I try to open those two options, the Settings closes. On the quick actions, when I click on Connect or Project to connect my pc...
  3. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center: Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change: Hello, I am trying to change the Quick Actions that appear when you get a notification in the Action Center of a new Mail in the Mail App . Specifically, I would like to change any of the options to Delete. I have searched previous threads herein, seen people solve this,...
  5. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  6. Quick actions missing from action center

Quick actions missing from action center: Quick actions suddenly disappeared from action center. I tried resetting windows as last resort after trying sfc, chkdsk and DISM. But still there are no quick actions in the Action Center. Action center opens normally and all notifications are displayed after windows reset...
  7. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  9. Quick Action Notification's

Quick Action Notification's: Hi, Of course I realize it's still early on in the process of development of windows 10..currently I'm using build #9926..like I guess most of us are (I can hardly wait for the next build). I'm trying to determine if there's a way to disable the 'VPN' button..it seems to...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action center tweak