Windows 10: Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool

Discus and support Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you want to upgrade to the latest Windows 10 Feature Update right away, you can use the Media Creation Tool. It is quite simple and anyone will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool

If you want to upgrade to the latest Windows 10 Feature Update right away, you can use the Media Creation Tool. It is quite simple and anyone will be able to do it, after taking a few precautions. Take a look at this detailed screenshot tutorial for beginners that will show you how to easily upgrade your Windows 10 to a newer version, keeping your data, settings and installed software intact as it is.

Upgrade to Windows 10 v 21H1 May 2021 Update using Media Creation Tool

There are a few things you may want to do before starting the upgrade process. Once you have done the housekeeping visit Microsoft.com and click on the blue Download tool now button. This will download the 17.5MB MediaCreationTool.exe file to your system. Click on it to start upgrading your Windows 10.

I have given almost all the screenshots of the screens that you will see as you go through the upgrade process, which could last for around an hour or so. If you need to, you may click on the images to see their larger version.

During the upgrade process, your PC will restart several times, and you don’t need to do anything really.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-1-400x235.jpg

Once the preliminary check is done, the upgrade process will start.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-2-400x204.jpg

You will be asked to accept the licensing terms. Accept them.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-4-400x351.jpg

The downloading will start. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-6-400x354.jpg

Once done, the integrity of the downloaded file will be verified. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-10-400x355.jpg

Once the download is verified, the Windows 10 media will be created. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-11-400x353.jpg

You will next see the following screen. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-13-400x157.jpg

The tool will check if any new updates are available and download them, if they are. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-14-400x354.jpg

Minor housekeeping will be done. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-15-400x343.jpg

You will need to again accept the license terms.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-16-400x349.jpg The tool will again check for updates.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-17-400x353.jpg

It will next check if your system is ready to install. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-18-400x345.jpg

Disk Space availability is also checked. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-20-400x354.jpg

Once all is set, you will have to select Install. Your personal files and apps will be kept.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-21-400x359.jpg

The installation process will start. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-23-400x227.jpg

Your PC will restart a couple of times. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-26-400x225.jpg

Soon you will see a welcome screen. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-27-400x224.jpg

If you do not want to connect to the Internet you may skip this step.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-28-400x229.jpg

Select the Privacy settings or go with the defaults. You can always change them later on. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-29-400x231.jpg

That’s it! Click on Next, and you will see the following screen signifying that the upgrade is over successfully. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-32-400x250.jpg

Once you log in, check your Windows 10 version.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-3-400x261.jpg

You should see the latest Windows 10 Feature Update installed.

Hope it goes through smoothly for you.

PS: The post has been updated for Windows 10 21H1.

Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool Upgrade-Windows-10-Creators-Update-using-MCT-2.jpg
    This article Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 19, 2021
  2. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

3. creation of windows 10 media

Hi Jithesh,

You might face this issue if the downloaded setup file is corrupted.

• Did you try to download the setup again?
    • Did you try to upgrade through Windows Update?

First, I would suggest you to try updating through Windows Update and check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10. If you are unable to upgrade through Windows Update, then I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO again and save it locally
    on the desktop and then try to run the upgrade.

Media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 19, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

media creation tool

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• From which version of Windows are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Does the computer meets the minimum system requirement to upgrade to Windows 10?
    • When exactly do you get the purple windows icon?
    I suggest you to create another USB bootable media using the ISO and then try to upgrade to Windows 10. Refer to the following links:

Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ

Windows 10 herunterladen

Also see:
    How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool - Similar Threads - Quickly Upgrade version

2. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Hello. I need to repair windows 10 on a computer because I believe some windows program files got corrupted or something like it because some features are not working. I want to repair windows using a USB and the latest update this computer has or latest feature update is...
  3. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Hello. I need to repair windows 10 on a computer because I believe some windows program files got corrupted or something like it because some features are not working. I want to repair windows using a USB and the latest update this computer has or latest feature update is...
  4. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Is there a way to create a Media Creation Tool for 21H1? I have a zip folder with this functionality I found somewhere, but I'd rather get it here than try to figure out how that thing works....
  6. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Is there a way to create a Media Creation Tool for 21H1? I have a zip folder with this functionality I found somewhere, but I'd rather get it here than try to figure out how that thing works....
  7. Media Creation Tool 21H1

8. Media Creation Tool 21H1

Media Creation Tool 21H1: Probably already posted some place here, but Media Creation Tool 21H1 is already out Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com) so one can create official media for Windows 10 21H1 already 179813
  9. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Probably already posted some place here, but Media Creation Tool 21H1 is already out Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com) so one can create official media for Windows 10 21H1 already 179813
  10. Failed to upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Failed to upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool: I am awaiting notification from my reserved place in line to upgrade to Windows 10 on my PC desktop. At present, my OS is Windows 7 Professional 64. After waiting since July 29, I decided to download the Media Creation Toolx64.exe from the Microsoft website and use it to get...