Windows 10: Quirk or bug? Network troubleshooter..

Discus and support Quirk or bug? Network troubleshooter.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I only have one PC (this) connected to my router. No local network as such. I suddenly came across this very unhelpful response on clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dalchina, Dec 4, 2018.

1. dalchina Win User

Quirk or bug? Network troubleshooter..

Hi, I only have one PC (this) connected to my router. No local network as such.

I suddenly came across this very unhelpful response on clicking Network Troubleshooter:

Quirk or bug? Network troubleshooter.. [​IMG]

msdt.exe does exist there.

Note: as per my specs, this is build 1709. Thanks!

:)

dalchina, Dec 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 4, 2018
  3. 6233 Quirks/Bugs...

Not sure if similar have been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything. Is there an official way to post this information to Nokia? Or does this forum fullfil that need?

Bugs/Quirks 6233 v 6230i

On my 6230i you could type a number in and go to options, which gave you the currency converter, in the 6233 you have to go to calculator

No option to set the Inbox as your up arrow option key

In a text message you can't edit a phone number in the address book before sending

If I remove voicemail from the go to list, turn the phone off and on again and it reappears in the list

Long texts, on my 6230i when a long text arrives and I get the "some text is missing" I then get an envelope on the screen when the rest of the message turns up, not on the 6233.

I haven't got the option for predictive to guess the whole word, in my 6230i I type in tomor and it will pop up tomorrow, in the 6233 I have to type in the whole word.

omegac---01, Dec 4, 2018
  4. NormJones Win User

Network troubleshooting message "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings"

Thanks for the help. After unchecking use proxy, I went in to settings and turned off automatic search for proxy.

No longer get that message.

NormJones, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Quirk or bug? Network troubleshooter.. - Similar Threads - Quirk bug Network

2. I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE: I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE Right Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (1) Left Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (2) The bios shows up on DisplayPort (1) as it should When i get into windows DisplayPort (1) = Monitor 2 DisplayPort (2) = Monitor 1 I can...
  3. Network Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]Can anyone help why is coming up constantly and how do I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-troubleshooter/22b4e00d-95ff-443d-8be7-17b3abc745f3
  4. Troubleshooting Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshooting Network Adapter: So I'm having trouble with the network on my Laptop first it was saying The Wifi Doesnt have a Valid IP Address, then it's saying it DNS Server isn't responding and finally its saying troubleshooting couldnt identify the problem. When I clicked on the browser I couldnt go on...
  5. Troubleshooting Network Problem

Troubleshooting Network Problem: Having issue connecting to one of my wifi internet routing device. Getting message "Can't connect to this network". Some brief description. Issue is only with a single device ie my internet routing device. The pc connects to wifi hotspot of a cell phone without any problem...
  6. Video Editor Quirk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Quirk: If you accidentally delete a file from your Project Library in the Windows 10 video editor, it will say, "We can't find this file" in the timline. When you try to add the file back in, it doesn't copy in with the original name I had, it copies in as C10 Copy 2, and timeline...
  7. update quirks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update quirks: I have several isolated HP 840 workstations, running W10 version 1709. They must remain isolated. One of them refuses to accept the patch for KB4534276. There message is that the update does not apply to the computer. I've applied the most recent servicing stack updated...
  8. Troubleshooting network credentials

Troubleshooting network credentials: Hello, thanks in advance for your assistance. I'm sharing a Windows 10 PC with a Windows 7 PC. I'm trying to map a drive to the Windows 10 PC on the Windows 7 PC. I've configured with Windows 10 PC with file sharing enabled and given read/write access to everyone....
  9. Peculiar Onedrive Quirk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Peculiar Onedrive Quirk: I have 5 Microsoft branded computers, they all are happily syncing together with the exception of the desktop on one little Surface Pro 3. All OneDrive folders sync in nicely when I look into the file explorer, even the desktop so OneDrive is syncing to the Pro 3....
  10. Sleep Quirk

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Quirk: I left my machine running last night so it could finish copying files from my old drive to the new one. When I woke up this morning the power light was flashing, its sign it's in sleep mode, but the internal LEDs (GPU, CPU heatsink, etc.) were all still on and I couldn't wake...