Windows 10: Quit removing my games!

Discus and support Quit removing my games! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In W10, you ruined the old Windows simple games, such as Freecell. That's no surprise, you often ruin things that work. I installed old versions, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ithinktfiam, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Quit removing my games!

In W10, you ruined the old Windows simple games, such as Freecell. That's no surprise, you often ruin things that work.

I installed old versions, but every time you have a major W10 update, you decide to delete those games and I have to reinstall. Stop that!

:)

ithinktfiam, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Quit removing my games!

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Hi Henry,

If you are signed in to your Xbox account when playing the game, your game saves will be stored to the cloud storage. If you're playing the game without signing in your Xbox account, you can reset the game from Settings to remove your game saves. Let's try
    to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove your game data. Kindly perform the following steps below:

Step 1: Reset the game from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the game.
    4. Click the game, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Step 2: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select
      Storage
    3. Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ariel Acu, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Quit removing my games!

1. Quit removing my games! - Similar Threads - Quit removing games

2. Touchscreen of my pc quits

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen of my pc quits: Touchscreen of my PC isn't working there. Everything appears to be fine in driver also I have attempted different reebot and stuff yet it's not all reacting I never confronted this issue it's another Lenovo pc....
  3. microphone quits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone quits: Why does my laptop microphone quit working during Zoom meetings which I access through the internet. The first 3 meetings were fine but now the microphone quits after about 10 minutes. I have checked my privacy settings....
  4. Remove ads on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads on games: Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time. Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft collection and Mahjong and Word Games and I still have the annoying ads. Now you are asking me to pay another $14.99 in...
  5. Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s: I hit the xbox controller button on controller, but the only options I have is to 'turn off the console, turn off the controller, or restart the console' There is no side menu to exit the app. Do I need to do a factory reset to fix this glitch? And what about all the games...
  6. Remove steam games keeping my progressing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove steam games keeping my progressing: I use steam to download my games, I want to remove a steam games without losing any progress. I just want to free space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-steam-games-keeping-my-progressing/82211d84-6492-4f25-b448-82d1727de09d
  7. How to remove my download games Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my download games Icons?: The new task view bar, How can I delete the Icons (left side of screen) (games I may download). When I click the task view bar, the Icons come up but go away again. I can't keep them on the screen long enough to delete them off the screen. I can't empty my waste basket...
  8. Not quite booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not quite booting: Hi I moved my (switched on) laptop to another room today. When I arrived at the other end, the screen was blank (no problem so far, sometimse I squeeze the power button by mistake and put it into 'hibernate'.) Tried to turn it back on but the power button had...
  9. Will upgrade remove all of my games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will upgrade remove all of my games: Will it remove all of my games i installed on the other drive such as D:\ if i upgrade from 8.1 to 10 ? 14487
  10. Quite excited

in Windows 10 Support
    Quite excited: at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - .... Upgrade to Windows 10 Home,...