Windows 10: Quit removing my games!

Discus and support Quit removing my games! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In W10, you ruined the old Windows simple games, such as Freecell. That's no surprise, you often ruin things that work. I installed old versions, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ithinktfiam, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Quit removing my games!

In W10, you ruined the old Windows simple games, such as Freecell. That's no surprise, you often ruin things that work.

I installed old versions, but every time you have a major W10 update, you decide to delete those games and I have to reinstall. Stop that!

:)

ithinktfiam, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Quit removing my games!

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Hi Henry,

If you are signed in to your Xbox account when playing the game, your game saves will be stored to the cloud storage. If you're playing the game without signing in your Xbox account, you can reset the game from Settings to remove your game saves. Let's try
    to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove your game data. Kindly perform the following steps below:

Step 1: Reset the game from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the game.
    4. Click the game, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Step 2: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select
      Storage
    3. Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ariel Acu, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Quit removing my games!

1. Quit removing my games! - Similar Threads - Quit removing games

2. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game: Hello, My pc has been restarting everytime i play a game for the first time on the day and just after i log out of the game it crashes, not showing any blue screen and then restarting. This only happens only on the first time of the day, even for games that do not consume any...
  3. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game: Hello, My pc has been restarting everytime i play a game for the first time on the day and just after i log out of the game it crashes, not showing any blue screen and then restarting. This only happens only on the first time of the day, even for games that do not consume any...
  4. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My games are causing my PC to reboot after either quitting the game 7 days to die, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games are causing my PC to reboot after either quitting the game 7 days to die, or...: Specs:Device name DESKTOP-2S2UBNI Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB Device ID 9905BB1A-B418-430E-82B0-D42A346B8839 Product ID 00325-95867-04626-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  6. My games are causing my PC to reboot after either quitting the game 7 days to die, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games are causing my PC to reboot after either quitting the game 7 days to die, or...: Specs:Device name DESKTOP-2S2UBNI Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB Device ID 9905BB1A-B418-430E-82B0-D42A346B8839 Product ID 00325-95867-04626-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  7. Game quits unexpectedly with NVIDIA error code 0x80030020

in Windows 10 News
    Game quits unexpectedly with NVIDIA error code 0x80030020: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GPU has been one of the best for gamers. It gives their computers the ability to play heavy games without any errors. Even though there are some unexpected errors, you can fix them easily. Some users are reporting that the game quits unexpectedly with NVIDIA...
  8. Touchscreen of my pc quits

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen of my pc quits: Touchscreen of my PC isn't working there. Everything appears to be fine in driver also I have attempted different reebot and stuff yet it's not all reacting I never confronted this issue it's another Lenovo pc....
  9. Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't exit or quit game on xbox one s: I hit the xbox controller button on controller, but the only options I have is to 'turn off the console, turn off the controller, or restart the console' There is no side menu to exit the app. Do I need to do a factory reset to fix this glitch? And what about all the games...
  10. Will upgrade remove all of my games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will upgrade remove all of my games: Will it remove all of my games i installed on the other drive such as D:\ if i upgrade from 8.1 to 10 ? 14487