Windows 10: Quitting OneDrive

Discus and support Quitting OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. If I quit OneDrive, would those data and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jack Stoller1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Quitting OneDrive

In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. If I quit OneDrive, would those data and files be deleted from my pc's C drive?

:)

Jack Stoller1, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Quitting OneDrive

1. Quitting OneDrive - Similar Threads - Quitting OneDrive

2. Left click quits to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click quits to desktop?: while the game is running perfectly fine and its smooth and everything i have nothing against it, there is combat in the game and as i press the left click button it throws me off to the desktop as if i did Windows + D and the game in question is zenless zone zero, and its...
  3. Left click quits to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click quits to desktop?: while the game is running perfectly fine and its smooth and everything i have nothing against it, there is combat in the game and as i press the left click button it throws me off to the desktop as if i did Windows + D and the game in question is zenless zone zero, and its...
  4. Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.: I have been getting this hardware error for quite some time now and I am not sure what to do with it. It seems to happen more when I am playing games, and the coorosponding game will crash sometimes at the same time as the error....
  5. Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.

Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.: I have been getting this hardware error for quite some time now and I am not sure what to do with it. It seems to happen more when I am playing games, and the coorosponding game will crash sometimes at the same time as the error....
  6. Copilot in Windows preview quit operating and returns "Copilot is unavailable for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot in Windows preview quit operating and returns "Copilot is unavailable for this...: How to turn Copilot in windows preview back in service? I have two laptops with windows pro-11. First returns strange message that "Copilot is not available for this account" another laptop runs Copilot smoothly. How to revive the Copilot on the first one?Here is a screenshot...
  7. Quitting OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quitting OneDrive: In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. Now i have 100GB of data and files on my OneDrive. If I quit OneDrive would it delete the data and files from my pc?...
  8. Quitting OneDrive

Quitting OneDrive: In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. Now i have 100GB of data and files on my OneDrive. If I quit OneDrive would it delete the data and files from my pc?...
  9. Would it cause problems if I quit OneDrive in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Would it cause problems if I quit OneDrive in Task Manager?: So, today, "Microsoft OneDrive (32 bit)" decided that it needs almost 40% of my CPU for god-knows-what. I've never even used it, since I just copy important stuff over to an external hardrive, maybe a USB-stick or two if it's really important. So is there any harm in just...
  10. OneDrive Quits Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Quits Working: On multiple Win10, 1803, the Onedrive executable , onedrive.exe, disappears from its directory on reboot. The only way to get it back is to uninstall Onedrive from the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then reinstall the downloaded Onedrive file. If I just try to...