Windows 10: Quoting a memer in your reply

Discus and support Quoting a memer in your reply in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I want to quote a member I know how to do the basic quoting how does one include the persons name in the reply. An example would be says - then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Jan 4, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Quoting a memer in your reply

If I want to quote a member I know how to do the basic quoting how does one include the persons name in the reply.

An example would be says - then the quote

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jan 4, 2020
  2. adoniscal Win User

N79- "No getway reply" ---please help

friends, recently i bought N79. I have a WLAN at home and I am its administrator. I closely followed all the steps suggested in this forum to connect N79 to the WLAN. I inserted the WEP key, I changed the Vp4 setup and put in the ip, subnet mask etc. etc,.
    but when ever i type to go to any site (e.g: google.com or nokia.com), after some time i get this reply " No getway response" :smileysad:. I tried several time but same result. Please help.

adoniscal, Jan 4, 2020
  3. br4dz Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

thanks for all the replies. I will search through all the suggestions tonight (at work) and list a few Ive found and been recommended elsewhere.

Gjohnst4, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Quoting a memer in your reply - Similar Threads - Quoting memer reply

2. YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT60N ATA Device I need windows 10-x64bit drivers or I can not continue my school work as a software engineer student some lessons require software discs and media to play the DVD video lessons...
  3. After updating Windows 10 Mail from Store, reply doesn't quote old email correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Windows 10 Mail from Store, reply doesn't quote old email correctly: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 on a PC, using the Mail app for my email. I updated "Mail and Calendar" apps via Microsoft Store yesterday, so that now I'm using Mail version 16005.13228.41011.0. I now find that when I reply to certain emails, the old email isn't...
  4. How to restore a "false positive" trojan file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore a "false positive" trojan file?: Hello. I have a file that windows defender sees as a thread, it thinks it is a trojan. It has the file in quarantine, and I have a choise to either Restore or Delete it. I know for sure that the file is NOT a trojan, but I can't get Defender to restore it. I have disabled...
  5. How to "quote reply" or "block quote" in Windows 10 Mail app

How to "quote reply" or "block quote" in Windows 10 Mail app: I'm looking for a feature like the one described here for the gmail app: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/50276/how-to-quote-several-parts-of-email-in-gmail. This is especially helpful in the context of addressing multiple questions in a reply email....
  6. "Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

"Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement: I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it. Now the Your Phone app won't...
  7. Quotes in WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quotes in WIndows 10: The problem: when I hit the quote key nothing happens unless I hit it again, then I get two quotes. If I hit quote once and then a vowel, I get an umlaut. This happens in a bunch of different programs including Word, Thunderbird (email), and R Studio. I read previous...
  8. Cannot deactivate autocorrection quotes --> smart quotes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot deactivate autocorrection quotes --> smart quotes: Hello, How to deactivate autocorrection of quotes --> smart quotes in program "Mail" ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-deactivate-autocorrection-quotes-smart/931c0d84-8a8b-4807-80b9-842b05b8f6eb
  9. problems not accepting reply to your return email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems not accepting reply to your return email: Tried to send an answer to your questions but the reply was refused. Now all copies are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/problems-not-accepting-reply-to-your-return-email/2c9cab4e-ae07-4384-905b-8ed572c73aa9
  10. Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

in Windows 10 News
    Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies: Remember how we told you we were working on ways to let you to express more with 140 characters? Since then, we’ve introduced twoupdates, and today we’re rolling out another. Now, when you reply to someone or a group, those @usernames won’t count toward your Tweet’s 140...