Windows 10: Qwant search engine down?

Discus and support Qwant search engine down? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What happened to Qwant? For me it's been down for hours. Qwant 175624 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Callender, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Callender Win User

Qwant search engine down?

What happened to Qwant? For me it's been down for hours.

Qwant

:)

Callender, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Search Engines

I mostly use DDG but sometimes switch to Google or Quant. I meant Qwant

Qwant search engine down? [​IMG]

Qwant search engine down? [​IMG]

Callender, Mar 9, 2021
  3. changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Rico Novice, Mar 9, 2021
  4. LCRT Win User

search engine

windows xp advice for a windows 10 query. with registry fiddling. great advice.

anyway, the answer is very simple:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-the-default-search-engine-in-microsoft-edge

"

When you enter something in the address bar in Microsoft Edge, you’ll see results from Bing. Microsoft recommends Bing for the best performance with Windows 10. Bing gives instant help for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge (just like this). And Bing links search
    results with some Windows 10 apps. But Microsoft Edge uses OpenSearch technology, so you can change the default search engine. Here’s how:

• Enter the search engine’s website and browse to it.

• Select More actions (...) > Settings and then scroll down to select View
      advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, choose Add new.

• Select the website and then select Add as default.

• Note: Only search providers that support the OpenSearch standard will appear in this list. If they don’t support it yet,here's how
        they can."

LCRT, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Qwant search engine down? - Similar Threads - Qwant search engine

2. Changing search engines . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing search engines . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.My two browsers are, Google and Firefox.When I search, with Firefox. It uses, Google.I would like to use, Yahoo. As the search engine,for Firefox.But I don't see, Yahoo. Listed, as the option?So how can I have, Yahoo. As the...
  3. search engine

in Cortana
    search engine: pretty interesting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-engine/b4e24788-6491-449b-9baa-ff6b35bd2bc2
  4. search engine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    search engine: google search was replaced by yahoo search, how to restore google search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-engine/3b31887b-e6d9-4320-9337-54dae9602e63
  5. Search engine settings

Search engine settings: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way to keep the windows search engine open after selecting a folder. When I am looking for a folder or a document, and realise I opened the wrong one, I have to repeatedly re-open the engine and start all the process from cero, is...
  6. Windows search Engine

Windows search Engine: Hi, how to fix the windows search engine. It is still not working. What could be the reason behind it? thanks! regards, pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-engine/b64112cb-7853-49a8-aa2c-9c4ea46dcfc2
  7. BING SEARCH ENGINE

BING SEARCH ENGINE: Whenever I click on Google Chrome I get BING. I want that to stop. HOW? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-engine/ba5e3cd1-9db2-4f33-9d0c-8a1bcd9ed342
  8. Search Engines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Engines: All my 'pc' life I have used Google but recently have been observing some disturbing trends with them; both political and privacy. Finally, I decided to try another and did a 'google' search for a good unbiased search engine with privacy (alleged). I am trialing duckduckgo on...
  9. search engines

in Browsers and Email
    search engines: Here lately, search engines are not doing what they are designed to do. AS an example ,if I type in something like, “how to clean old furniture’ instead of taking me to links that gives information I want, they take me to links for other search engines that will do the same...
  10. Search Engine

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Engine: How to add a chrome search engine 78340