Windows 10: QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work

Discus and support QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the KRS-85 from A4Tech and QWERUIOP and numberpad 789+ don't work. This problem has already happened 2 times ago except it would only be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tian Xiu, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Tian Xiu Win User

QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work

I'm using the KRS-85 from A4Tech and QWERUIOP and numberpad 789+ don't work. This problem has already happened 2 times ago except it would only be QWERUIOP but somehow fixes itself. I already tried sfc scannow, uninstalling keyboard drivers. troubleshooting, changing usb slots, and changing settings but none worked. There are some weird things that happen like when I hold [ and i spam qweruiop it would say "Turn on caret browsing?" and turn caps lock on and off. There is also when I hold 789 from the number pad it would completely type different keys like zxcvbnm,.. On screen and laptop keybo

:)

Tian Xiu, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Tian Xiu Win User

QWERUIOP keys not working

I checked and nothing much except dust. I tried opening the keyboard but I can't open it even though i unscrewed all the screws I see. I removed the individual row where the keys dont work but I dont see anything wrong. I forgot to mention that this happened last time where QWERUIOP stopped working but somehow fixed itself, also QWERUIOP would randomly repeat itself but work. I also have not made any changes with my keyboard.

I can't check the keyboard with a different laptop since i dont have another one.

Tian Xiu, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Tian Xiu Win User
    QWERUIOP keys not working

Thanks for the help but I noticed something. When I hold scroll lock on my keyboard the QWERUIOP keys seem to works but sometimes double click. Either way, thank you for trying to help me.

Tian Xiu, Jun 9, 2023
  4. QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work

Qweruiop keys not working

Whenever I press qweruiop keys they will turn on airplane mode and whatever I type will be turned to gibberish pls help. I cant even log in because of this

wongjun heng, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work

1. QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work - Similar Threads - QWERUIOP 789+ keys

2. Keys QWERUIOP ASD + windows not working?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys QWERUIOP ASD + windows not working?????: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340-IML and after spilling water on my keyboard a while back my QWERUIOP ASD and windows keys have stopped working completely. I have tried everything I can think of to try and resolve this issue I have even taken apart my laptop and there is no...
  3. Keys QWERUIOP ASD + windows not working?????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys QWERUIOP ASD + windows not working?????: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340-IML and after spilling water on my keyboard a while back my QWERUIOP ASD and windows keys have stopped working completely. I have tried everything I can think of to try and resolve this issue I have even taken apart my laptop and there is no...
  4. QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work: I'm using the KRS-85 from A4Tech and QWERUIOP and numberpad 789+ don't work. This problem has already happened 2 times ago except it would only be QWERUIOP but somehow fixes itself. I already tried sfc scannow, uninstalling keyboard drivers. troubleshooting, changing usb...
  5. QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QWERUIOP 789+ keys not work: I'm using the KRS-85 from A4Tech and QWERUIOP and numberpad 789+ don't work. This problem has already happened 2 times ago except it would only be QWERUIOP but somehow fixes itself. I already tried sfc scannow, uninstalling keyboard drivers. troubleshooting, changing usb...
  6. QWERUIOP keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QWERUIOP keys not working: I'm using the KRS-85 from A4tech and the QWERUIOP Keys are not working. My laptop and onscreen keyboard works fine. I already tried uninstalling drivers troubleshooting which said my keyboard is working fine and sfc scannow. There are times when i unplug my keyboard and plug...
  7. QWERUIOP keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QWERUIOP keys not working: I'm using the KRS-85 from A4tech and the QWERUIOP Keys are not working. My laptop and onscreen keyboard works fine. I already tried uninstalling drivers troubleshooting which said my keyboard is working fine and sfc scannow. There are times when i unplug my keyboard and plug...
  8. QWERUIOP keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Qweruiop keys not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Qweruiop keys not working: Whenever I try to press the following keys: Q W E R U I O P , it either turns on airplane mode or types gibberish like. * or qweruiop or something like that. I have not been able to get any work done because of this issue . Please help. submitted by /u/junheng011 [link]...
  10. Qweruiop keys not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Qweruiop keys not working: Whenever I press qweruiop keys they will turn on airplane mode and whatever I type will be turned to gibberish pls help. I cant even log in because of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qweruiop-keys-not-working/1746f605-4971-4f06-b7f0-fef4d320d0f8