Windows 10: R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu

Discus and support R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I R-click on a file I get this menu: [img] But if I accidentally move the mouse while R-clicking the same file I get this menu: [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ObjectNull, Oct 12, 2018.

1. R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu

When I R-click on a file I get this menu:

R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu [​IMG]

But if I accidentally move the mouse while R-clicking the same file I get this menu:

R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu [​IMG]

What's up with that? Why would I ever want to see the smaller menu? Why would Windows programmers build this in? Can I change a setting so I never see the smaller menu?

Thanks!

:)

ObjectNull, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. topgundcp Win User
    no audio

I am sorry Matt but that is a step by step instruction. After you downloaded the file: wdm.zip and for simplicity, move it to desktop.
    1. Point your mouse to wdm.zip then click with right mouse button
    2. a menu popup, click on extract to wdm
    3. Navigate to the folder where you can find the file: wdma_emu.inf
    4. Point your mouse at the file then click with right mouse button again
    5. a menu pop up, move your mouse to Install then click with the left mouse button.

topgundcp, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu

mouse moves and clicks on its own

Hi,

Regarding your concern about mouse issues, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless mouse?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cesar Castaño and other members on this

link
    and see if it will work.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu

1. R-Clicking on a file while moving the mouse gives different menu - Similar Threads - Clicking file while

2. Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly: Recently my mouse cursor started randomly teleworking to the bottom left corner. At first it just telephoned, then it started to click once in a while, now after restarting my pc it is teleworking into the corner constantly and clicking irradically. I have disconnected my...
  3. Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly: Recently my mouse cursor started randomly teleworking to the bottom left corner. At first it just telephoned, then it started to click once in a while, now after restarting my pc it is teleworking into the corner constantly and clicking irradically. I have disconnected my...
  4. Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot move mouse while holding right-click: When I hold the right-click button, the cursor doesn't want to move sometimes it works fine, sometimes it moves a bit, but at other times it just doesn't move at allDoes anyone know a solution?Thanks in advance!...
  6. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move mouse while holding right-click: When I hold the right-click button, the cursor doesn't want to move sometimes it works fine, sometimes it moves a bit, but at other times it just doesn't move at allDoes anyone know a solution?Thanks in advance!...
  7. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mouse will move but not click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse will move but not click?: My pc makes a noise like something is being connected after it is restarted and about 5 seconds after home screen appears then my mouse will still move but not click. When it’s booted in safe mode the mouse works fine. Nothing is being connected to my PC so I have no idea...
  9. Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving: hi , new member so i have Microsoft mouse 5000 ad recently the mouse started acting weird like suddenly it won't click on anything and while i move it it makes a weird sound with heavy lag while the keyboard model 2000 works pefrectly i thought it was a problem with...
  10. R/Click Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    R/Click Mouse: Lately, if I right click on a file to copy or cut, the screen blinks and it goes to my desktop. If i click on the same file again it does OK and the menu comes up. Any ideas? I think but not sure that it started after the last update to 1058.104 41196