Windows 10: r drive image system image

Discus and support r drive image system image in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have never done back ups before so am new to this.I have r image drive and created a system image and saved on to my 2nd hard drive,I created a start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mandy30, May 5, 2021.

1. mandy30 Win User

r drive image system image

I have never done back ups before so am new to this.I have r image drive and created a system image and saved on to my 2nd hard drive,I created a start up disc and booted up from it to make sure it all worked ok.my question is, the size of used space on my c drive is 59 GB,the system image i have created is 29GB if a system image is meant to copy all your files and folders why is,nt it the same size as c drive,will it have copied all my files.

:)

mandy30, May 5, 2021

2. Unable to use System restore from a windows 10 image on Windows 7 with error: "windows cannot find a system image-the usb drive is not visible"

Hi Otley,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

As you mentioned, when you connect the USB flash drive in to the system then the System image backup is not present. It might occur if the System image files is not created properly or may be it got corrupted.

As an initial steps I suggest you to check for the memory space in the USB flash driver.

If the Memory is occupied in the USB flash drive the I suggest you to try running check disk on USB flash drive and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to perform Check Disk.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below commands.

Chkdsk [drive letter]: /f /r

Reply to us with the status of your issue, we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 5, 2021
  3. mandy30 Win User

I have never done back ups before so am new to this.I have r image drive and created a system image and saved on to my 2nd hard drive,I created a start up disc and booted up from it to make sure it all worked ok.my question is, the size of used space on my c drive is 59 GB,the system image i have created is 29GB if a system image is meant to copy all your files and folders why is,nt it the same size as c drive,will it have copied all my files.

mandy30, May 5, 2021
  4. r drive image system image

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. r drive image system image - Similar Threads - drive image system

2. System Image not Recognized by System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Image not Recognized by System Image Recovery: I used the Backup and Restore Windows 7 tool to create a system image, which I stored on my NAS. I then copied that image to a new, clean drive. I attempted to use that to image a drive on a new computer using the Windows Recovery environment and selecting Recovery from a...
  3. Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image: When trying to create a system image, the image creator is forcing me to include an entire drive that is not the system drive. It's a storage drive with a few games installed, some music and other data. The only possible system item is a folder called ModifiableWindowsApps...
  4. Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image

Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image: When trying to create a system image, the image creator is forcing me to include an entire drive that is not the system drive. It's a storage drive with a few games installed, some music and other data. The only possible system item is a folder called ModifiableWindowsApps...
  5. Creating a system image forces me to include a non-system drive in the image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Drives selection for system image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives selection for system image: Hi. I am trying to make a system image but I'm troubled with something i haven't experienced before.When I installed windows on my current PC, i had all system files installed on an SSD which is Disk C. That's the only disk i actually care about for the system image, as i...
  7. Drives selection for system image

Drives selection for system image: Hi. I am trying to make a system image but I'm troubled with something i haven't experienced before.When I installed windows on my current PC, i had all system files installed on an SSD which is Disk C. That's the only disk i actually care about for the system image, as i...
  8. Drives selection for system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. System Image Backup Drives

System Image Backup Drives: I purchased a Toshiba 2TB external hard drive-I made a system image from that. I decided something did not feel right about the drive, the drive was an awkward looking size. I deleted the system image and returned it. I had almost 6 hours of back up on this drive and it...
  10. System image on pen drive

System image on pen drive: I created a system image of Surface pro windows 10 on a pen drive using 'sharing and saving it via network path'. Has anyone successfully reinstalled windows by this method ....