Windows 10: R/ is unavailable

Discus and support R/ is unavailable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my device lost this file section after attempting to download pdf from google drive error message: R/ is unavailable if the location is on this pc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CARSON Knutson, May 22, 2023.

1. R/ is unavailable

my device lost this file section after attempting to download pdf from google drive error message: R/ is unavailable if the location is on this pc, make sure the device or drive is inserted and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to the network or internet, and then try again

:)

CARSON Knutson, May 22, 2023
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 22, 2023
  3. R/ is unavailable

my device lost this file section after attempting to download pdf from google drive

error message: R/ is unavailable if the location is on this pc, make sure the device or drive is inserted and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to the network or internet, and then try again

CARSON Knutson, May 22, 2023
  4. R/ is unavailable

Windows update Unavailable

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Windows Update"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to make sure if the following services are started in Services. msc

• Press Windows+ R keys to open Run Window.

• Type services.msc and hit enter

• Make sure the following services are set to Start and Automatic.

• Background Intelligence transfer

• Windows update

• Cryptographic Service

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 22, 2023
Thema:

R/ is unavailable

1. R/ is unavailable - Similar Threads - unavailable

2. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7
  3. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7
  4. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  6. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  7. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  8. windows hello currently unavailable?

windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  9. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  10. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....