Windows 10: R5 graphics problem

Discus and support R5 graphics problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir I have a problem with r5 graphics its hang after 3 second please help me . I install win 11 it has the same problem I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BhavjotSingh, Jun 18, 2021.

1. R5 graphics problem

Sir I have a problem with r5 graphics its hang after 3 second please help me . I install win 11 it has the same problem I have the community of same laptop r5 graphics problem . Ith has 1108 people . Help in the lastest win 11

:)

BhavjotSingh, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Jim1756 Win User

AMD Radeon R5 Graphics is incompatible?

I also have a AMD Radeon R5 graphics card, but successfully installed Windows 10 in 2015, using the latest driver. (
    15.201.1101.0 ). However, i cannot install the update released this week, i get a message that the display is not compatible.

Here is system information about the graphics card.

Graphics Card Manufacturer Powered by AMD

Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

Device ID 9851

Vendor ID 1002

Subsystem ID F917

Subsystem Vendor ID 1179

Revision ID 05

Graphics Bus Capability PCI

Maximum Bus Setting PCI

BIOS Version 015.042.000.002

BIOS Part Number 113-C69300-100

BIOS Date 2014/01/07

Memory Size 512 MB

Memory Type DDR3

Core Clock in MHz 800 MHz

Memory Clock in MHz 800 MHz

Total Memory Bandwidth in GByte/s 12.8 GByte/s

Jim1756, Jun 18, 2021
  3. AMD Radeon R5 Graphics is incompatible?

I've had Windows 10 reserved for a while and waiting for the notification but just gone to check and now see this messege!???....
    Windows 10 Upgrade - AMD Radeon R5 Graphics is incompatible?

Surely this can't be right????

AndrewSenior, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

R5 graphics problem

1. R5 graphics problem - Similar Threads - graphics problem

2. Problem with windows graphical output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with windows graphical output: Here is a link for video reference: https://streamable.com/j35gcqIt started after I was not able to start a game due to an error relating to the GPU. AMD R9 390I proceeded to reinstall drivers and AMD software. After installation it required me to restart the computer. After...
  3. Graphics and performance problems after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics and performance problems after reinstalling windows 10: Hi, I recently reinstalled windows 10, however, I felt like my laptop was more slow and it was showing jagged lines, I made sure that the drivers were installed and they were. I don’t think that this is a hardware problem because before reinstalling it was just fine. Your...
  4. Graphics Card No display problem

Graphics Card No display problem: i am having problems with my windows10 pc.i just got a pc which was installed with a nvidia gt 210 it was tested and it was working finebut when it got home and i started it , it had no display .It turned out when i unplugged the the graphics card it was working fine and the...
  5. HARDWARE problem with LCD screen PHYSICAL damage (NOT "Graphics Card!)

HARDWARE problem with LCD screen PHYSICAL damage (NOT "Graphics Card!): This thread was before put in the wrong forum, as ALL indications are that it is a HARDWARE issue: physical damage to the LCD screen and/or wires inside the frame edge. PLEASE help me find out how to PHYSICALLY repair it without replacing the screen (it is an old device)...
  6. Graphics problem in my laptop running Windows 20H2!

Graphics problem in my laptop running Windows 20H2!: Hi!I use a Lenovo Laptop which is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language Version - 20H2 Build - 19042.985. From the past few months, I am facing a hell lot of problems with my graphics. The screen flickers. very faintly though Whenever I use any app for a little...
  7. problem with graphic tablet while writing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with graphic tablet while writing: hello there. I need a help to resolve a problem. the problem is, when i try to write anything with my veikk a15 pro graphic tablet on canvas of ms one note , the screen goes black as soon as the pen comes in contact with the graphic tablet. i am a teacher and i teach online....
  8. Graphics Card Problem

Graphics Card Problem: To begin with i have been having this error since about the start of January. I keep getting three types of crashes. LiveKernelEvent 141 LiveKernelEvent 144 Green Screen Crash I have reinstalled drivers several times it creates no difference. I also did a clean install...
  9. 3D graphics acceleration problems a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D graphics acceleration problems a solution: I had an old graphics card purchased a newer one it has 3D acceleration still the games didn't made the choice to use it. It kept on telling me that my graphics card ddin't support 3 dD acceleration, well after trying checking on the drivers making sure the card did had it....
  10. Problem with graphics driver/adaptor

Problem with graphics driver/adaptor: So I had to replace my hard drive in my laptop as the old one stopped working, when I got the new drive I had to install windows onto it, when it had been installed everything seemed to work fine at first but after a small period of time the screen got a stutter, I looked...