Windows 10: racing game

Discus and support racing game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I install gamelofts asphalt 9 legends on my win. 10 pc and it installed properly but game is not started within a second it close. help me Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B Mahesh, Dec 10, 2018.

1. B Mahesh New Member

racing game

I install gamelofts asphalt 9 legends on my win. 10 pc and it installed properly but game is not started within a second it close. help me

B Mahesh, Dec 10, 2018

2. SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

Hi Christopher,

It appears that there is a compatibility issue with your SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel
    and it won't work on other racing games. For better assistance regarding
    SideWinder Precision Racing Wheelissues, we would suggest that you post your concern on Forza Motorsport Forums directly on this
    link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 10, 2018
  3. SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

So I got the Microsoft Precision Racing Wheel and I'm downloading a lot a racing games for it. All the games that i download the Wheel wont work. I know its not broken because I found a Bike Game called Incline for steam and it works. When I try to use it
    on games like Froza Motorsport 6 It wont work. Is there like a Driver i need to download to make it work with the games or something? If not is there a list of games that work with the wheel. I've been looking for a long time. I'm running Windows 10 and so
    far it works with one game..

christophercardillo, Dec 10, 2018
  4. racing game

Beach Race (FREE GAME)

On the nokia game beach race, how do i get the free red power boost at the beginning of the race

robbie_c2003, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

racing game

1. racing game - Similar Threads - racing game

2. Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...: Logitech's g920 racing wheel has this rubber stop that prevents me from reaching 100% travel. This hinders my ability to properly brake, so I found a fix by going into set up usb game controllers and calibrating the brake pedal to the desired travel. However, when I click...
  3. Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...: Logitech's g920 racing wheel has this rubber stop that prevents me from reaching 100% travel. This hinders my ability to properly brake, so I found a fix by going into set up usb game controllers and calibrating the brake pedal to the desired travel. However, when I click...
  4. My computer was built for gaming. But every time I try to run my preferred racing game I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was built for gaming. But every time I try to run my preferred racing game I...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎5/‎2023 2:02 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd10d27035050Parameter 2:...
  5. My computer was built for gaming. But every time I try to run my preferred racing game I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was built for gaming. But every time I try to run my preferred racing game I...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎5/‎2023 2:02 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd10d27035050Parameter 2:...
  6. Minecraft and Hill climb racing games crash as soon as opened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft and Hill climb racing games crash as soon as opened: as soon as i open it they crash Amd a9 9425 dual core 4gb ram raedon r5 integrated graphics windows build 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-hill-climb-racing-games-crash-as/bfbf68dc-0edd-4ad3-9194-3a561cafbbc6
  7. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games: Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games does anyone know how to get the force feedback.is there 3rd party software??? submitted by /u/NoRepresentative9347 [link] [comments]...
  8. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Racing Games Contollers Windows 10: I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last used with XP. Thanks!...
  9. I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game: Hi all - A bit of pleasure, I hope. I was given a nice Logitech wireless game controller and would like a top-notch car racing game to go with it. Problem is that a couple of them (from what I hear) won't work on build 2004 just yet, like Forza. Recommendations welcome....
  10. Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob: Hello, I know nothing about video games, but want my 8 year old daughter to have the option to play some flight simulator and car race games. I saw there are a lot of free games from microsoft etc. So that should do. I also like to play with her, so may need 2 controllers. So...