Windows 10: Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

Discus and support Racing Games Contollers Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KarlSchaub, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them?

Last used with XP.

Thanks!

:)

KarlSchaub, Jun 27, 2020

2. SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

So I got the Microsoft Precision Racing Wheel and I'm downloading a lot a racing games for it. All the games that i download the Wheel wont work. I know its not broken because I found a Bike Game called Incline for steam and it works. When I try to use it
    on games like Froza Motorsport 6 It wont work. Is there like a Driver i need to download to make it work with the games or something? If not is there a list of games that work with the wheel. I've been looking for a long time. I'm running Windows 10 and so
    far it works with one game..

christophercardillo, Jun 27, 2020
  3. SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

Hi Christopher,

It appears that there is a compatibility issue with your SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel
    and it won't work on other racing games. For better assistance regarding
    SideWinder Precision Racing Wheelissues, we would suggest that you post your concern on Forza Motorsport Forums directly on this
    link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

Beach Race (FREE GAME)

On the nokia game beach race, how do i get the free red power boost at the beginning of the race

robbie_c2003, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

1. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Racing Games Contollers

2. user account contoll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user account contoll: so i don't know what i did but if the user account control have to pop up it is just all grey and i can't press anything, after a fiew seconds it gives me a systemfile error please help me...
  3. contoller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contoller: my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contoller/07d0ae02-4dcf-4ac7-b59e-6a9b9a750205
  4. Account Contol pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Contol pop up: I am trying to update my SIMS 4 game and I keep getting this message: "Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to allow Origin to download content to your computer, select "Retry" below. When prompted, grant permission within the User...
  5. csr racing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    csr racing: how do you fix CSR Racing is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csr-racing/b83dc0c0-6421-4c21-9f42-75920d9dae68"
  6. USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USER ACCOUNT CONTOL: HOW CHANGE TO DEACTIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-contol/da6896ce-ef5a-4825-b167-9406d8ba07a8
  7. download problem in hill climb racing game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download problem in hill climb racing game: i can't download hill climb racing game in windows10 phone past days I played the game but now it doesn't support phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem-in-hill-climb-racing-game/b440783e-cdab-41d9-8a83-9bb974f384a4
  8. racing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    racing game: I install gamelofts asphalt 9 legends on my win. 10 pc and it installed properly but game is not started within a second it close. help me
  9. Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download: Microsoft Studios has recently released a new racing game for devices powered by the company’s latest Windows 10 operating system. The report suggests that the Miami Street is for the mythical foldable Andromeda mobile device but it also works on PCs and Tablets. Electric...
  10. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...