Windows 10: RADAR_PRE_LEAK

Discus and support RADAR_PRE_LEAK in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 6 weeks ago, I started to have problems with a game on Steam. It is Civilization VI. After doing some research and a bunch of complaining both to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BGFins, Aug 19, 2020.

1. BGFins Win User

RADAR_PRE_LEAK

About 6 weeks ago, I started to have problems with a game on Steam. It is Civilization VI. After doing some research and a bunch of complaining both to Steam and 2K, they decided that it was a Windows issue. Don't know that it is true but grasping for straws. Below is the information from the msinfo file.

Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: steam.exe
P2: 6.2.31.42
P3: 10.0.18363.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\13252\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRFBD.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER100D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER10E8.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER11A2.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER11D2.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 9106e0a6-8d42-4700-bdcd-cbb2efa6d651
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: bca8caff7c8e5d94bbea7dfbae812f41
Cab Guid: 0

Does anyone have any idea what this could mean?

Thanks

:)

BGFins, Aug 19, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

In the zip file there was no minidump file.
    The event log did not display a crash.

Are you able to post any minidump files?

Can you install whocrashed and bluescreenview to see if they can find the bsod minidump files on your computer.

There are problems with:
    WindowsWcpOtherFailure
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK
    PnPDriverImportError
    WinSetupDiag

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

zbook, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

RADAR_PRE_LEAK

1. RADAR_PRE_LEAK - Similar Threads - RADAR_PRE_LEAK

2. App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64: when I play game sometime I get access violation c0000005 sometime it is RADAR PRE LEAK here is all dump file from gamehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1meqKBAmVhYqSbWNjmTajutxEXAq8rSBA/view?usp=sharing...
  3. App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64: when I play game sometime I get access violation c0000005 sometime it is RADAR PRE LEAK here is all dump file from gamehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1meqKBAmVhYqSbWNjmTajutxEXAq8rSBA/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Radar_Pre_leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Radar_Pre_leak: is anyone there who knows how to fix Radar_Pre_leak? it is a problem that i currently occurs. nba 2k21 support said that Radar_Pre_leak is causing the saved file to disappear. thanks a lot...