Windows 10: Radarscope app download error

Discus and support Radarscope app download error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased the Radarscope app today from the Microsoft store. It is in my library queue and when I try to complete the download it starts out with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisBrice1, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Radarscope app download error

I purchased the Radarscope app today from the Microsoft store. It is in my library queue and when I try to complete the download it starts out with acquiring license then errors with Code: 0x80070005. I'm pretty sure my system should be compatible. It is Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks

:)

ChrisBrice1, Feb 11, 2021
  2. MWMER Win User

Download Radarscope

Ok...feel really stupid...just purchased Radarscope from the Microsoft Store and got emailed receipt but I can not figure out how to download.

Mark

MWMER, Feb 11, 2021
  3. KatrineCY Win User
    download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Radarscope app download error

Apps from the Windows Store is stuck at "starting download" and shows "service registration is missing or corrupt" on running the apps troubleshooter on Windows 10.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the above issue.

Please reply to a few questions for understanding the issue better:

• Did you perform the steps suggested in the above posts?
    • Are you getting any error message/error code on trying to download the app?

If haven’t tried, perform the steps suggested in the above posts and check if either of the methods will help in resolving the issue.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions for further assistance, we will be happy to help you. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Radarscope app download error

1. Radarscope app download error - Similar Threads - Radarscope app download

2. RadarScope app “Get Location” bullseye is suddenly about 10 miles off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RadarScope app “Get Location” bullseye is suddenly about 10 miles off: I’ve been using the RadarScope Pro Tier One app for Windows and iOS for several years and love it. Problem: About a month ago, the Windows version “Get Location” bullseye is suddenly about 10 miles south of where it should be. How do I fix it? I have confirmed that Windows...
  3. RadarScope app “Get Location” bullseye is suddenly about 10 miles off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RadarScope app “Get Location” bullseye is suddenly about 10 miles off: I’ve been using the RadarScope Pro Tier One app for Windows and iOS for several years and love it. Problem: About a month ago, the Windows version “Get Location” bullseye is suddenly about 10 miles south of where it should be. How do I fix it? I have confirmed that Windows...
  4. Cant get Radarscope app to open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get Radarscope app to open.: The power went out and when I got back on things were rearranged.Having a hard time resetting things.Now I cant load my Radarscope.The icon doesnt work.I really need that radar back.Microsoft Store doesnt open as well.I need help to get things back in orderWhen I get on in...
  5. Cant get Radarscope app to open.

Cant get Radarscope app to open.: The power went out and when I got back on things were rearranged.Having a hard time resetting things.Now I cant load my Radarscope.The icon doesnt work.I really need that radar back.Microsoft Store doesnt open as well.I need help to get things back in orderWhen I get on in...
  6. Error on download app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error on download app: I'm having this error downloading an app on the app store 0x80072F8FI used this app before and now it's not allowing me to download. Please help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-download-app/40a34414-11f0-403c-a45d-0e5c4cd894f2
  7. Error on download app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on download app: I'm having this error downloading an app on the app store 0x80072F8FI used this app before and now it's not allowing me to download. Please help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-download-app/40a34414-11f0-403c-a45d-0e5c4cd894f2
  8. Error on download app

9. Download Radarscope

Download Radarscope: Ok...feel really stupid...just purchased Radarscope from the Microsoft Store and got emailed receipt but I can not figure out how to download. Mark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-radarscope/28c58bad-cb34-4dbb-a318-1f3a717ce0c2
  10. Try the download again" error when downloading apps

Try the download again" error when downloading apps: I was trying to install some new apps in the Windows Store when it suddenly crashed on me. Upon trying the downloads again, the downloads ended in an error..."Try that download again something happened on our end" I thank anyone who will respond and try to help me with...