Windows 10: Radeon 6450 and latest 1803 feature update

Discus and support Radeon 6450 and latest 1803 feature update in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My old machine is HP P6007 with onboard Radeon 4200 graphics on the mobo and an MSI Radeon 6450 graphics card. It was working fine with initial release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bfunke, Jun 3, 2018.

1. bfunke Win User

Radeon 6450 and latest 1803 feature update

My old machine is HP P6007 with onboard Radeon 4200 graphics on the mobo and an MSI Radeon 6450 graphics card. It was working fine with initial release 1803. I was away last week and the latest feature update caused my display to be very pixelated and unusable. I fixed it by removing the graphics card and doing a clean uninstall using the AMD software. Next reboot it updated the driver for the onboard graphics and worked fine as long as I was using the onboard graphics. Any attempt to install the graphics card is met with pixelated display and errors as soon as it installs the driver. For now I’m leaving the graphic card out. Any ideas or thoughts?

:)

bfunke, Jun 3, 2018

2. Radeon HD 6450 update problems.

I would love to find a fix for this and hope I got the right sub forum.

The update when smoothly, I updated my windows 7 64 Radeon HD 6450 drivers to windows 10 64. I restarted my pc then I got to the login, it was scrambled. mostly blue with white lines than rebooted, it will cycle in a boot loop. I cannot pin point if the
    update caused this or if something else did.

I cannot roll back the driver in safe mode to see if that will help.

I am at a lost at what to do besides rolling back to 7 which is what I did.

Miss_Amanda, Jun 8, 2018
  3. druidfolk Win User
    windows 10- AMD video card Radeon hd 6450 windows 10

is my amd radeon hd 6450 video card compatible windows 10

druidfolk, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Radeon 6450 and latest 1803 feature update

1. Radeon 6450 and latest 1803 feature update - Similar Threads - Radeon 6450 latest

2. Latest feature update is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest feature update is broken: Somehow the update gives a MAJOR slowdown on older computers. It brings the GPU up to 100% usage, and the same applies to SSD usage. For some reason I've found the problem on my GF's computer that has Razer Game Service that made the computer spike up in usage. Turns out the...
  3. Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features: So I've updated my laptop to the latest version and was exited to see the new/better start menu but here's the twist, it looks exactly the same as before, no, I'm not tripping, I'm 100% sure. The ugly square around every icons is still there. And I tried to test if it has...
  4. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  5. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  6. Microsoft feature update 1803

Microsoft feature update 1803: Ok so i don't know why, but the update 1803gave me a problem. Which was that it made my system into an unstable mess. It happened just after I finished installing the update. I thought that it was just my laptop overheating, but when I took care of that it still has that...
  7. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  8. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  9. Windows latest feature update.

Windows latest feature update.: So I recently switched over to Widows 10 from 8.1 and now it's updating. Every other updates were installed but the feature update isn't downloading and it's stuck at 0 %. Please help a brother out....
  10. Install Feature Update 1803

Install Feature Update 1803: HI. I looking for some help. Specifically, exactly how do I install Feature Update 1830 which came out a month or so ago, WITHOUT using WIndows Update? I can't use Windows Update because it is clogged up with the constant failure of update KB4074588. Also, Restart is cloged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1803 and radeon HD 5800 2 cards

2. 1803 radeon

3. amd e2 windows 1803