Windows 10: Radeon graphics

Discus and support Radeon graphics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i have just recently bought this hp 15s laptop and it keeps showing me the radeon software doesnt match. should not be happening when i just buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ĐºΣ'ZºΣb¡€.., May 23, 2022.

1. Radeon graphics

hi i have just recently bought this hp 15s laptop and it keeps showing me the radeon software doesnt match. should not be happening when i just buy this laptop brand new. disappointing if i may say.. doesnt allow me in call of duty. hense why i bought this laptop. is there other features im missing to play? it stops midway as i try load the game.. fast response would be appreciated thank you

:)

ĐºΣ'ZºΣb¡€.., May 23, 2022

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, May 23, 2022
  3. Ralf_G Win User
    ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Driver is not working properly.

Did you happen to try the workaround from the post I linked earlier?

The method suggested was as follows:

<in Control Panel>

open Device Manager, select Display adapters

Right click ATI Radeon (or generic graphics adapter if listed that way) and select Properties

Click "Update driver"

Click "browse"

Click "Let me pick from a list"

select (AMD or ATI) driver version 8.970.100.9001 from 2015 and install that

Ralf_G, May 23, 2022
  4. Radeon graphics

How Do I install correct Drivers for radeon graphics?

I have this option:

Step 1 :

Select the type of product that you have:

APU (Accelerated Processors)

Step 2 :

Select the product family your product belongs to:

Mobile APU (Accelerated Processors)

Step 3 :

Select your product:

Fx-9830p

Step 4 :

select the supported operating system that you have:

windows 10 64-bit.

or

step 1:

Select the type of product that you have:

desktop graphics

step 2:

Select the product family your product belongs to:

radeon rx series

step 3:

Select your product:

rx 5xx series

step 4:

select the supported operating system that you have:

windows 10 64 bit

now I tried the APU route and after I installed and restarted and right click on desktop screen or click radeon graphics It said: got could not find your amd graphics driver ...etc...

I have switchable graphics ,I have an integrated R7 with the APU fx-9830p

and a discrete dedicated gpu graphics card radeon Rx 560

The R7 is primary and the Rx560 is linked in radeon menu

michaelshanks1, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Radeon graphics

1. Radeon graphics - Similar Threads - Radeon graphics

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  6. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  7. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  8. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  9. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My AMD Radeon Graphics driver has a code 39, how do I fix this?

My AMD Radeon Graphics driver has a code 39, how do I fix this?: All my downloaded games the Sims, Hogwarts Legacy, etc. either aren't opening or are running very slowly with extremely poor graphics. I opened my Device Manager and there is a "caution" symbol over the Graphics Driver. I tried updated it, which did nothing, and I also...