Windows 10: Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk

Discus and support Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HandsomeWolfie, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk

Please help Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk 6301a99e-b508-417a-9688-ac58f7e59c1a?upload=true.png

:)

HandsomeWolfie, Jan 9, 2019

2. Browser /connection security, hosts file and DNS service

You're saying that Open DNS(and other services like it) house their own list of known 'bad' sites, and by using their DNS servers, it will filter out sites based on that list?

Would you believe I was already using Open DNS servers.
    This means the hosts file is moot?

And furthering that, if there's any bespoke sites I want to manually add, I could do it through my router directly.

Thus I can empty my local hosts file and turn my DNS service back on?

newconroer, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Windows Service Host for windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you receiving an error message or a notification before the service host starts up? Please send us a screenshot if there is any.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Jan 9, 2019
  4. windows41 Win User

Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk

Service host: local system continuous 100% disk usage

There are many ways to fix this issue, One of most working here is -

Fix via Disable Superfetch Service

• Just press windows + R.
    • Now type services.msc” command.
    • now find “Superfetch”.
    • Edit Superfetch clicking on property.
    • Now “Stop” for stopping the service superfetch service.
    • Superfetch to be Disabled
    • and apply

You can try manually with more ways.

https://www.howtoseeks.org/service-host-local-system-high-disk/

Thanks

windows41, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk

1. Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk - Similar Threads - Radeon host service

2. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  3. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  4. svchost.exe Service Host: Network Service using all my net connection!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe Service Host: Network Service using all my net connection!: I have posted this before for windows 10 to no avail and now with my windows 11 PC it is just the same. This thing runs for hours at a time making anything like YouTube unusable for for the duration, it adds latency to any online game and generally means you have to just sit...
  5. svchost.exe Service Host: Network Service using all my net connection!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe Service Host: Network Service using all my net connection!: I have had this issue on windows 10 and 11 and can't find a way to stop it. If I stop it end task, the process restarts. I have tried disabling windows update, turning off downloads / uploads from other PCs, bandwidth limiting in delivery optimisation, and nothing seems to...
  6. Service host network service using all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service host network service using all data: I have windows 10 home version 2004 installed on my dell Inspiron 15 5578 and I am facing problem with SERVICE HOST NETWORK SERVICE>DELIVERY OPTIMIZATION... It's using all my internet since last 2 days when I was installing cumulative update for windows 10 version 2004 x64...
  7. Service Host using all my memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host using all my memory: Ever since i got my computer, service host has been using all my memory for no apparent reason, I have tried to change my paging file limit and I have disabled windows intelligence transfer, and I have disabled the super fetch service. help [ATTACH]...
  8. Help radeon settings: host service using up to 8gb of ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help radeon settings: host service using up to 8gb of ram: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Old-Firehand [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmxurc/help_radeon_settings_host_service_using_up_to_8gb/
  9. Service hosting using almost all RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service hosting using almost all RAM: The windows service hosts are each taking up 40mb at startup and increases slowly until my PC crashes, I've seen each of them climb to 120mb and it's causing me to restart frequently while trying to do anything that needs a lot of memory on my PC, which is most of my...
  10. Amd Host service using my disk constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amd Host service using my disk constantly: I have an amd rx 580 and radeon host service is always writing to my disk and when i stop the process it just starts up again? I have a sapphire rx 580 nitro+special addition 8gb ram and theres no drivers off there website and ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon host service utilizing a lot of gpu

2. radeon host service high disk usage

3. radeon settings host service

4. radeon settings host service taking up gpu,
  5. Radeon settings using all my GPU,
  6. radeon settings: host service gpu load