Windows 10: Radeon Setting

Discus and support Radeon Setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Comes up when I start up my PC. I don't think I even need it since I don't do graphics. How do I eliminate this? thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlMoccia, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Radeon Setting

Comes up when I start up my PC. I don't think I even need it since I don't do graphics. How do I eliminate this? thank you.

:)

CarlMoccia, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

Radeon settings

Hello,

The Radeon is a Graphic Driver. We suggest ensuring the driver is updated which can give you a smooth operation of your PC. For additional information, we recommend checking the
    thread. Other community members discussing about Radeon Settings. The
    thread is about the Radeon settings.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Radeon Setting

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Radeon Setting

1. Radeon Setting - Similar Threads - Radeon Setting

2. How do I get my video settings back for my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro? The screen resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my video settings back for my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro? The screen resolution...: After the 10 October update I am not able to reset my video to high resolution. It only goes to 1280x1024 so the sharp resolution is lost. I cannot regain the size or clarity using my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro....
  3. How do I get my video settings back for my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro? The screen resolution...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my video settings back for my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro? The screen resolution...: After the 10 October update I am not able to reset my video to high resolution. It only goes to 1280x1024 so the sharp resolution is lost. I cannot regain the size or clarity using my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro....
  4. How do I get my video settings back for my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro? The screen resolution...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop

Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop: --------------------------- Radeon Settings --------------------------- Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest versions. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Then I get a blurry screenWindow box...
  6. Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop: --------------------------- Radeon Settings --------------------------- Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest versions. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Then I get a blurry screenWindow box...
  7. Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. What is my amd radeon 610 gpu not available in graphics settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is my amd radeon 610 gpu not available in graphics settings?: What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-amd-radeon-610-gpu-not-available-in/45e5dd24-ec59-4e5a-9777-a75a4efc8bb4
  9. What is my amd radeon 610 gpu not available in graphics settings?

What is my amd radeon 610 gpu not available in graphics settings?: What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-amd-radeon-610-gpu-not-available-in/45e5dd24-ec59-4e5a-9777-a75a4efc8bb4
  10. What is my amd radeon 610 gpu not available in graphics settings?

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon settings host application windows 10

2. radeon settings windows 10

3. windows radeon setting

4. radeon restored due to unexpected error rx 570