Windows 10: Radeon Setting

Discus and support Radeon Setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Comes up when I start up my PC. I don't think I even need it since I don't do graphics. How do I eliminate this? thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlMoccia, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Radeon Setting

Comes up when I start up my PC. I don't think I even need it since I don't do graphics. How do I eliminate this? thank you.

:)

CarlMoccia, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

Radeon settings

Hello,

The Radeon is a Graphic Driver. We suggest ensuring the driver is updated which can give you a smooth operation of your PC. For additional information, we recommend checking the
    thread. Other community members discussing about Radeon Settings. The
    thread is about the Radeon settings.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Radeon Setting

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Radeon Setting

1. Radeon Setting - Similar Threads - Radeon Setting

2. Restart/shutdown after update always launches radeon settings multiple times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart/shutdown after update always launches radeon settings multiple times: This has been a recurring issue since I bought my new PC 3 months ago, Everytime I restart to Install updates, the system tray has 2 radeon settings running, I check in processes, they are both different instances. Moreover, This all prevents my GPU to recognize games and all...
  3. Radeon Wattmen settings failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radeon Wattmen settings failure: Hi, I have a pc consiting of a ryzen 2600 and a rx 580 8gb. I keep getting a no signal issue on my pc and it is really annoying. When i boot up my pc a lot of the time it come up with Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected power failure. I...
  4. Radeon Settings are currently not available on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Radeon Settings are currently not available on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]AMD’s Radeon Graphics processing units are yet another brand of GPUs that comes in a large number of computers. To control the functioning of the hardware, they have included the Radeon Settings panel. However, there have been a number of [...] This post...
  5. Radeon Settings

Radeon Settings: Radeon Settings has appeared on my desktop and my icons (shortcuts to Excel, Word etc) have disappeared. I understand that I shouldn't try to uninstall Radeon Settings, but how can I remove it from my desktop, so the icons will re-appear. When I click and hover over Radeon...
  6. Radeon Settings

Radeon Settings: Radeon Settings has appeared on my desktop and my icons (shortcuts to Excel, Word etc) have disappeared. I understand that I shouldn't try to uninstall Radeon Settings, but how can I remove it from my desktop, so the icons will re-appear. When I click and hover over Radeon...
  7. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Radeon Settings: When I go to "Show hidden icons" , I have 4 icons showing Radeon Settings. Why is this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-settings/9326cf67-0e5b-40c6-b25e-d14e0ff6b855
  8. What Are Radeon Settings And Why Are 6 Opening Every Time I Start My Computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What Are Radeon Settings And Why Are 6 Opening Every Time I Start My Computer?: What are Radeon Settings, and why do 6 open every time I start my computer? I never chose to install it, so I am assuming it was part of the last update I got, because they appeared right after that update. They show up in my hidden icon tray, and there are 6 of them. If I...
  9. BSOD Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to..: The problem appear randomly, i installed the lastest drive for my graphic card and keep going CPU Type AMD A10-7860K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Radeon Software Version 16.12.2 Attachment 118270 75631
  10. AMD Radeon Settings being removed by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon Settings being removed by Windows 10: This is more of an annoyance than a problem but I thought I would post it and see what you guys think. So after updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I'm really liking the new OS except for one nagging issue. After installing the AMD driver package everything works fine for...