Windows 10: Radeon settings and driver

Discus and support Radeon settings and driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I go into Radeon settings I get a message saying 'Radeon settings and driver versions do not match'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrevorV21, Apr 22, 2020.

1. TrevorV21 Win User

Radeon settings and driver

When I go into Radeon settings I get a message saying 'Radeon settings and driver versions do not match'

:)

TrevorV21, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Vivian_S Win User

Radeon settings

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are seeing multiple System Tray icons for Radeon application. We will certainly assist you with this issue.

Usually, we have seen this issue with certain versions of Radeon application. However, if you want to disable this from System Tray you can try the following methods.

Method 1: Using Taskbar Settings.

• Right-click any empty space on the taskbar, and then select
      Taskbar settings.
    • Under “Notification area” label click on “Select which icons appear on the taskbar
    • You can turn off the Radeon application in the list, which will in turn hide the Radeon System Tray icon.

Method 2: Use Radeon app preferences to remove the icon from System Tray.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in

How to Enable the AMD Radeon Settings System Tray Icon

In preferences section uncheckEnable System Tray” option.

If there are multiple instances of Radeon running under Processes tab in Task Manager, I would recommend you to update the Radeon application from
    AMD support.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Radeon settings

Hello,

The Radeon is a Graphic Driver. We suggest ensuring the driver is updated which can give you a smooth operation of your PC. For additional information, we recommend checking the
    thread. Other community members discussing about Radeon Settings. The
    thread is about the Radeon settings.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Radeon settings and driver

Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Radeon settings and driver

1. Radeon settings and driver - Similar Threads - Radeon settings driver

2. Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match

in Windows 10 News
    Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match: [ATTACH]Some users are reporting that they are seeing an error with their AMD Radeon drivers and software. In this guide, we have a few solutions that can help you fix the Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match error you may see on your Windows 11/10 computer....
  3. Crashes with Radeon driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes with Radeon driver: TLDR, replaced with new: CPU, Memory, GPU, Mainboard.Not sure what else to do, I keep getting the issues with blue screens in game:Hope someone can make something out of this, as I've never had this sort of drama...
  4. Crashes with Radeon driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes with Radeon driver: TLDR, replaced with new: CPU, Memory, GPU, Mainboard.Not sure what else to do, I keep getting the issues with blue screens in game:Hope someone can make something out of this, as I've never had this sort of drama...
  5. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radeon Settings: Hei Ser at databruk for denne driver er på 120GB på en måned. Bruker mobilt nettverk, så dette tar nesten alle BG som jeg har i abonnementet. Er det noe jeg kan gjøre med dette ? Min kone bruker å spille kortspill via Xbox i Windows 10. Er dette grunnen ? På forhånd...
  6. Radeon Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Radeon Setting: Comes up when I start up my PC. I don't think I even need it since I don't do graphics. How do I eliminate this? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-setting/b0a41de6-72ef-46c8-8855-0e72781275d6
  7. AMD Radeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  8. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Radeon Settings: Radeon Settings has appeared on my desktop and my icons (shortcuts to Excel, Word etc) have disappeared. I understand that I shouldn't try to uninstall Radeon Settings, but how can I remove it from my desktop, so the icons will re-appear. When I click and hover over Radeon...
  9. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Radeon Settings: Radeon Settings has appeared on my desktop and my icons (shortcuts to Excel, Word etc) have disappeared. I understand that I shouldn't try to uninstall Radeon Settings, but how can I remove it from my desktop, so the icons will re-appear. When I click and hover over Radeon...
  10. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Radeon Settings: When I go to "Show hidden icons" , I have 4 icons showing Radeon Settings. Why is this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-settings/9326cf67-0e5b-40c6-b25e-d14e0ff6b855

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon settings on computer