Windows 10: Radeon Settings are currently not available on Windows 10

Discus and support Radeon Settings are currently not available on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]AMD’s Radeon Graphics processing units are yet another brand of GPUs that comes in a large number of computers. To control the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Radeon Settings are currently not available on Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 11, 2019
  2. MDrone Win User

Radeon z1300/x1550

I'm having the same problem as well. I get an error message when I try to upgrade to windows 10. It says there's a compatibility issue with Radeon X1300/X1500. I've gone through all the steps listed by Karthica_R to no avail. Wondering if there's a workaround.

MDrone, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Radeon HD 3650

Thank you for your reply. For us to isolate the issue better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Did you install an update on Windows 10 or this is a newly installed Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    thread
    and kindly perform the steps given by
    ErwinJames San
    and see if there will be any changes on your graphic card.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Radeon Settings are currently not available on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Radeon Settings are

2. Windows 10 "There are currently no power options available"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 "There are currently no power options available": About a week or so ago, I noticed that my laptop was no longer "waking up" after closing the lid. It was instead completing a full shutdown and booting back up every time. I then noticed that when I click on the power button, it now says "There are currently no power options...
  3. AMD Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon Settings: When I look at my reliability report I constantly see "Radeon Settings: Host Application --- Stopped Working". I do not have an AMD card, I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. Do I even need this on my PC? Can I uninstall this?...
  4. AMD RADEON settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RADEON settings: Good day.. I am able to play all kinds of games but when it comes to playing fifa I encounter problems i am able to play fifa but at least only 2 games a day then it will be slow and forever glitches so i am not sure if there is something I must fix on Radeon settings or...
  5. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radeon Settings: Hei Ser at databruk for denne driver er på 120GB på en måned. Bruker mobilt nettverk, så dette tar nesten alle BG som jeg har i abonnementet. Er det noe jeg kan gjøre med dette ? Min kone bruker å spille kortspill via Xbox i Windows 10. Er dette grunnen ? På forhånd...
  6. Radeon Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Radeon Setting: Comes up when I start up my PC. I don't think I even need it since I don't do graphics. How do I eliminate this? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-setting/b0a41de6-72ef-46c8-8855-0e72781275d6
  7. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Radeon Settings: Radeon Settings has appeared on my desktop and my icons (shortcuts to Excel, Word etc) have disappeared. I understand that I shouldn't try to uninstall Radeon Settings, but how can I remove it from my desktop, so the icons will re-appear. When I click and hover over Radeon...
  8. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Radeon Settings: Radeon Settings has appeared on my desktop and my icons (shortcuts to Excel, Word etc) have disappeared. I understand that I shouldn't try to uninstall Radeon Settings, but how can I remove it from my desktop, so the icons will re-appear. When I click and hover over Radeon...
  9. Radeon Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Radeon Settings: When I go to "Show hidden icons" , I have 4 icons showing Radeon Settings. Why is this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-settings/9326cf67-0e5b-40c6-b25e-d14e0ff6b855
  10. "Service is currently not available."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Service is currently not available.": Since a week all my msn apps (news, financial, weather, sports etc.) just show "Service is currently not available.". Interestingly, the live tiles still work. I've tried the following: Reinstall the apps Reset Windows Store (run wsreset.exe as admin) Run sfc /scannow Run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon settings are currently not available

2. what is radeon settings windows 10

3. radeon settings wont install windows 10 2019

4. what is radeon,
  5. start radeon settings win 10 ,
  6. what is radeom software update windows 10,
  7. radeon settings currently not available windows 10,
  8. radeon settings are not currently available in New System,
  9. radeon settings windows 10 not showing,
  10. what is radeon settings on windows 10 and what is it related to,
  11. video is working fine but AMD Radeon Settings Panel disappeared after Windows 10 1903 upgrade,
  12. radeon settings windows 10 build 1903,
  13. radeon settings are not available,
  14. what is radeon settings on my computer,
  15. radeon setting are currently not available