Windows 10: Radeon Settings Version and Driver Version Do Not Match Error

Discus and support Radeon Settings Version and Driver Version Do Not Match Error in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I click on AMD Radeon Software from the start menu I get the follwing error message "Redeon Software and Driver version do not match . Please try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by cgrim1985, Jul 11, 2021.

1. cgrim1985 Win User

Radeon Settings Version and Driver Version Do Not Match Error

When I click on AMD Radeon Software from the start menu I get the follwing error message "Redeon Software and Driver version do not match . Please try again after updating to the latest version." I have followed the instructions found here to try to resolve the issue and I still get the same error, any help in resolving this is appreciated. Windows Version: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1083) AMD Software Version: Unknown since I can't open the software AMD Driver Version: 27.20.21003.8013 GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) R5 Graphics CPU: AMD A9-9425 Radeon R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G (2 Cores)

:)

cgrim1985, Jul 11, 2021
  2. TrevorV21 Win User

Radeon settings and driver

When I go into Radeon settings I get a message saying 'Radeon settings and driver versions do not match'

It is currently affecting my camera, as windows doesn't recognize it. Any ideas on how this has happened?

TrevorV21, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Vivian_S Win User
    Radeon settings

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are seeing multiple System Tray icons for Radeon application. We will certainly assist you with this issue.

Usually, we have seen this issue with certain versions of Radeon application. However, if you want to disable this from System Tray you can try the following methods.

Method 1: Using Taskbar Settings.

• Right-click any empty space on the taskbar, and then select
      Taskbar settings.
    • Under “Notification area” label click on “Select which icons appear on the taskbar
    • You can turn off the Radeon application in the list, which will in turn hide the Radeon System Tray icon.

Method 2: Use Radeon app preferences to remove the icon from System Tray.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in

How to Enable the AMD Radeon Settings System Tray Icon

In preferences section uncheckEnable System Tray” option.

If there are multiple instances of Radeon running under Processes tab in Task Manager, I would recommend you to update the Radeon application from
    AMD support.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Jul 11, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

newtekie1, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Radeon Settings Version and Driver Version Do Not Match Error - Similar Threads - Radeon Settings Version

2. Radeon Software and Driver versions do not match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Radeon Software and Driver versions do not match: Hello, i did the method to fix my radeon software saying my drivers are outdated, but i dont have a graphics card, instead i have integrated graphics... what drivers do i uninstall? also the hidden drivers dont show up for me the site is probably outdated, please help me, it...
  3. Radeon Software and Driver versions do not match

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Radeon Software and Driver versions do not match: Hello, i did the method to fix my radeon software saying my drivers are outdated, but i dont have a graphics card, instead i have integrated graphics... what drivers do i uninstall? also the hidden drivers dont show up for me the site is probably outdated, please help me...
  4. Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop: --------------------------- Radeon Settings --------------------------- Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest versions. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Then I get a blurry screenWindow box...
  5. Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop: --------------------------- Radeon Settings --------------------------- Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest versions. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Then I get a blurry screenWindow box...
  6. Having trouble with radeon settings and driver do not match windows10 dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. AMD Rysen 9 Software says driver version and software do not match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Rysen 9 Software says driver version and software do not match: I can't seem to get any fixes for this. What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-rysen-9-software-says-driver-version-and/9c9525db-b9da-468a-9ec5-51d6aa608d71
  8. Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match

in Windows 10 News
    Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match: [ATTACH]Some users are reporting that they are seeing an error with their AMD Radeon drivers and software. In this guide, we have a few solutions that can help you fix the Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match error you may see on your Windows 11/10 computer....
  9. "Software & Driver versions do not match"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Software & Driver versions do not match": For the past 7 - 10 days every single time I restart my PC I get this message when trying to open the adrenalin software. The only way I can fix this is to uninstall and reinstall the software.. Why is this happening all of a sudden? please help! submitted by /u/51OMenace...
  10. Radeon settings and driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radeon settings and driver: When I go into Radeon settings I get a message saying 'Radeon settings and driver versions do not match' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-settings-and-driver/7e99d616-7cb7-4650-bd6f-2a146ec05f35

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 6600xt radeon driver doesnt match windows 7