Windows 10: Radeon Wattman

Discus and support Radeon Wattman in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is Radeon Wattman? Is this a driver that is a default on my computer or something that has to be downloaded to the computer. I keep getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CatherineGemberling, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Radeon Wattman

What is Radeon Wattman? Is this a driver that is a default on my computer or something that has to be downloaded to the computer. I keep getting a message is has crashed but been restored. I get this message all day everyday and I have no clue even what it is. If it is a driver that somehow got downloaded to my computer how do I get rid of it. If it is a required driver and I can't delete it, why is it crashing.

:)

CatherineGemberling, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Issue with Radeon driver after anniversary update EDIT: 100% disk usage too!

Seems to be an issue with Radeon driver (latest), Wattman package specifically. Anniversary locks up a couple of minutes after starting. Removing "Radeon Settings: Host Application" from startup is a (temporary?) fix. Still looking at this.

<Original Title: Anniversary/Radeon/Wattman problem>

Computerabber, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Vivian_S Win User

Radeon Wattman

Radeon settings

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are seeing multiple System Tray icons for Radeon application. We will certainly assist you with this issue.

Usually, we have seen this issue with certain versions of Radeon application. However, if you want to disable this from System Tray you can try the following methods.

Method 1: Using Taskbar Settings.

• Right-click any empty space on the taskbar, and then select
      Taskbar settings.
    • Under “Notification area” label click on “Select which icons appear on the taskbar
    • You can turn off the Radeon application in the list, which will in turn hide the Radeon System Tray icon.

Method 2: Use Radeon app preferences to remove the icon from System Tray.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in

How to Enable the AMD Radeon Settings System Tray Icon

In preferences section uncheckEnable System Tray” option.

If there are multiple instances of Radeon running under Processes tab in Task Manager, I would recommend you to update the Radeon application from
    AMD support.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Radeon Wattman

1. Radeon Wattman - Similar Threads - Radeon Wattman

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  6. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  7. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  8. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  9. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  10. BSOD Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to..: The problem appear randomly, i installed the lastest drive for my graphic card and keep going CPU Type AMD A10-7860K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Radeon Software Version 16.12.2 Attachment 118270 75631

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is default radeon wattman

2. radeon settings not there when i right click

3. cannot find wattman 2019