Windows 10: Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF...

Discus and support Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using excel 2016., for one document having radio button ,check boxes and other set of control. when I see this in print preview and exporting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nidhin Sankar, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF...

Hi,

I am using excel 2016., for one document having radio button ,check boxes and other set of control. when I see this in print preview and exporting into PDF it was ok when using one printer , but while changing the printer the radio buttons are getting enlarged and overlap the text and there is a change in the layout both in the case of print preview and while exporting into PDF . For different printers its behaving differently. why this is behaving like this. is there any general solution to get the radio button enlargements and the layout change to get fixed even if we change the printer while exporting into PDF?

Scaling is 'Fit sheet on one page'.

Thanks in advance.

** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office /Excel / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family **

:)

Nidhin Sankar, Sep 23, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 23, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User
    PDF prints?

You could also paste a screen shot into either OpenOffice or LibreOffice and export as a PDF. My guess would be that you have one of those, already.

Alternately, you could download the 30 day trial of Adobe Acrobat X. I use it and it puts a convert tab on any browser you are using. Click the button and KABOOM, perfect PDF file of any page you are browsing.

MT Alex, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF...

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF...

1. Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF... - Similar Threads - Radio Button border

2. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  3. volume buttons behaving weirdly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  4. volume buttons behaving weirdly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  5. Printing PDF's from Edge differing from IE11

Printing PDF's from Edge differing from IE11: When printing a certain PDF document through a vendor's website in IE11 by pressing the print button, the status bar shows "downloading files" and then the print dialogue box appears and allows you to choose a printer. This document has 5 different PDF files 15 pages in it....
  6. Exporting a book PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting a book PDF: I'm an author who needs to export a book PDF as a mobi. how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-a-book-pdf/a74b6b61-e337-4891-87d2-789d628e6036"
  7. Printing Margins in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Margins in Windows 10: Margins are changing from single sided to double sided printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-margins-in-windows-10/901cd3bf-fd31-4962-a5cd-ce8052a2968b
  8. Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF

Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF: Hello, I have the following problem, if i print a document (from different programms) in orientation paper size. After viewing this in Adobe Acrobat or in Microsoft Edge the paper whould be shown in portrait. See the picture [ATTACH] On other pc`s, if I print the same...
  9. print default margins for excell

print default margins for excell: how do i change the print default margins for excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-default-margins-for-excell/d8ac211d-dac0-403a-a465-644f63a433b0
  10. margins not printing correctly

margins not printing correctly: looking for some help please. Using a dell all in one desktop pc. A dell mono laser printer. just upgrade to win 10 (from 7). use "word" for all my company documents, and documents set with specific margins and headers. worked fine on win7, but now same document printing to...