Windows 10: Radio.com stopped working

Discus and support Radio.com stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Radio.com was working now it doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radiocom-stopped-working/2727d89a-8243-4f91-b2f1-06c21580f630 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesCrowley3, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Radio.com stopped working

Radio.com was working now it doesn't

:)

JamesCrowley3, Feb 26, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Radio Shack closing down

Last Radio Shack that I was aware of near me (was about a mile away) closed doors right after the company went bankrupt. My step-dad and I visited the store a couple of times prior to it closing, but it was simply for the fact they carried fuses and capacitors for the electrical work we had to do.

I remember Radio Shack was the place to go when I was real little (back in the early/mid 80s). Remote controlled cars and any electronic device/part/equipment that my uncle needed - he'd take me there every now and then when he needed parts for whatever electrical equipment he was working on. The place was awesome! Fast forward to 2010 and it was just a small, pathetic hole in the wall for the most part. Nothing truly great was sold there anymore. It was only ideal for a quick stop to pick up fuses and capacitors for my step-dad and me if we couldn't wait to order them online.

neatfeatguy, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Radio.com stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Radio.com stopped working

1. Radio.com stopped working - Similar Threads - Radio com stopped

2. COM Surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate has stopped working: Hi Microsoft community services , when i refresh the desktop , or when i open the folder thet have large icons of photos or videos ... this window appear and say COM Surrogate has stopped working!Please help me ... because i tried some solution such as 1 – Add dllhost.exe to...
  3. COM Surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Surrogate has stopped working: Hi Microsoft community services , when i refresh the desktop , or when i open the folder thet have large icons of photos or videos ... this window appear and say COM Surrogate has stopped working!Please help me ... because i tried some solution such as 1 – Add dllhost.exe to...
  4. COM Surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working: I am using AirPods to listen to music through my Dell Laptop Windows 10 however they cut out after roughly 5 minutes. They are still connected, however the computer thinks they are idle, and consequently stops playing audio. After troubleshooting Bluetooth, the troubleshooter...
  6. generic bluetooth radio stopped working

generic bluetooth radio stopped working: My bluetooth connection has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling the device and that does nothing. I've restarted the service and that does nothing. Checking the properties in device manager, the device status says: This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}...
  7. Bluetooth radio stopped working does not pair

Bluetooth radio stopped working does not pair: I have windows 10 pro version 1909. I try to connect any device to bluetooth but the connections always fails. The message is 'couldn't connect. Try connecting again'. This happens for example with my bluetooth logitech mouse, and with my phone. All devices used to connect to...
  8. com surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    com surrogate has stopped working: When I am using my computer, it would randomly say "com surrogate has stopped working." I then just close it and it pops up again, close it and it goes away. I have no idea why. Here are the Windows Event Logs: Windows Log 1 - Pastebin.com Windows Log 2 - Pastebin.com...
  9. Com surrogate stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Com surrogate stopped working: Not having any issues with the pc but in reliability history I am seeing occasional ‘com surrogate has stopped working’ messages. It’s very sporadic. Sometimes many many days with nothing listed but then yesterday I saw it shortly after starting machine and then again today....
  10. COM Surrogate Stopped Working error

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Surrogate Stopped Working error: I am getting the odd COM Surrogate Stopped Working error and not sure where to start troubleshooting. Can someone point me in the right direction? Here are the error details: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe Problem signature...