Windows 10: Radio Mgt. service won't start; Error 1079

Discus and support Radio Mgt. service won't start; Error 1079 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have checked previous posts and nothing has worked; it seems Er. 1079 indicates that the Log On has to be compatible with Bluetooth which has 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.Charner, Jun 22, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

Radio Mgt. service won't start; Error 1079

Have checked previous posts and nothing has worked; it seems Er. 1079 indicates that the Log On has to be compatible with Bluetooth which has 3 services but they aren't all the same so I don't know what combination is req'd; is there somewhere with a list of a working combination; last time I tried to work this sort of thing out a complete re-set looked like the only hope as there seems to be no readily available detail about the question posed above.

:)

D.Charner, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Security Center not working/starting. Error 1079

My Windows Security center Service is not starting I had tried all the solution you have listed still it gives the same error. Error 1079 The account specified is different. Please suggest solution for it.

NeelkumarPanchal, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Upgrade to 10, no Bluetooth. Cannot start Services. I get an error 1079

Original Title: Bluetooth

Upgrade to 10, no Bluetooth. Cannot start Services. I get an error 1079. What is 1079?

Is there somewhere Microsoft details/explains what the various error codes mean?

John Guenther, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Radio Mgt. service won't start; Error 1079

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Radio Mgt. service won't start; Error 1079

1. Radio Mgt. service won't start; Error 1079 - Similar Threads - Radio Mgt service

2. Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058: In the security center properties local computer window, just about everything from every tab is greyed out. Does anyone have any ways to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  3. Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058: In the security center properties local computer window, just about everything from every tab is greyed out. Does anyone have any ways to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  4. Gaming services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services won't start: So frustrated to have these issue left unsolved for such long time. Gaming services can't start with an error code 1060. Already tried everything I can get.Actually the question is the same with...
  5. Gaming services won't start

Gaming services won't start: So frustrated to have these issue left unsolved for such long time. Gaming services can't start with an error code 1060. Already tried everything I can get.Actually the question is the same with...
  6. Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058: Hi, so I have an issue where when I open Windows Security, it is empty. I have tried going into Services and enabling the Windows Security Service. However, when I press the Start button, an error message comes up, saying: Windows could not start the Windows Security Service...
  7. Gaming Services won't start

Gaming Services won't start: Hi,I upgraded my mobo and cpu which required a win10 reinstall.Since I did this the Xbox app won't download any non EA games simply stating error 0x00000001 - it does this after a few seconds.I tried many things to solve this, following guides in forums and one of these...
  8. “Bluetooth radio” error

in Windows 10 Customization
    “Bluetooth radio” error: So everytime i try to connect any bluetooth device, it says my bluetooth is turned off but i can’t turn it back on, and it says my bluetooth radio has a error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-radio-error/cc9f72b6-38af-410b-92d8-5def28950546
  9. Windows Update Error 0×80070437 and services windows update error 1079

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0×80070437 and services windows update error 1079: When i click windows update i get error 0×80070437 I try so many way to get update i see in this link but fail too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x80070437/63c41274-bd4d-4082-bd71-83a862bdc7aa And then i see in services, windows...
  10. Gaming Services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't start: So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get...