Windows 10: Radio music on the speakers?

Discus and support Radio music on the speakers? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Amadeus51, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Amadeus51 Win User

Radio music on the speakers?

When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead of Wi-Fi.

:)

Amadeus51, Dec 29, 2018

2. bluetooth speaker and lumia625: no radio

I am very happy with my new Bluetooth speaker.

My 625 is fine with the Bluetooth speaker using the Music App. Great experience!

I tried to listen to 625 Radio App with Bluetooth speaker: NO WAY.

This is very bad. Any suggestion?

Many Thanks

claudioinguaggiato, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize

This is not okay at all. How can I make them not mute when I minimize them? Someone asked me to go to Settings>Privacy>BackGround Apps

iHeart radio is set to on and that has no difference. Groove music is not listed.

RECONBunny, Dec 29, 2018
  4. ainsley Win User

Use radio speakers with pc?

So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect them up to my PC?

ainsley, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Radio music on the speakers? - Similar Threads - Radio music speakers

2. Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill: Has anyone been able to play music through their rear 5.1 speakers? Apparently there used to be a setting in windows call speaker fill that would play stereo output through but it's not longer available. Any advice would be helpful. submitted by /u/Yeeyo55 [link]...
  3. speaker volume with recorded music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker volume with recorded music: I have a lot of downloaded music on my pc. Downloaded at different times, from different sources, and from a few different devices. So, when I am listening to Spotify or my music folder, I find myself having to CONSTANTLY adjust the volume for every individual song. How do I...
  4. Music files not playing on TV or radio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Music files not playing on TV or radio: For some years I have play music and display photographs stored on an aging DLNA compliant NAS via a Panasonic Smart TV using Viera Tools > Media Server. I have now copied my music and photographs to a new Windows 10 PC and have no problems displaying the photographs on...
  5. why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc: so i used to have an issue where my compter would not give me any audio. tried everything but nothing worked. so i bought speakers. and now when i disconnect them but they are plugged in to power they start playing radio music. if i place my finger on the headphone jack, the...
  6. Radio music on the speakers?

Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  7. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...
  8. Use radio speakers with pc?

Use radio speakers with pc?: So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect them up to my PC? 117784
  9. Update KB3074678 breaks Groove Music radio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB3074678 breaks Groove Music radio: Todays update (7/26/2015) KB3074678 breaks Groove Music radio function. Radio links fail to open when you click on them. Before this update they were working fine. 9033
  10. Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize: This is not okay at all. How can I make them not mute when I minimize them? Someone asked me to go to Settings>Privacy>BackGround Apps iHeart radio is set to on and that has no difference. Groove music is not listed. 13623