Windows 10: Raedon software

Discus and support Raedon software in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Raedon software keeps asking to be updated. Is it necessary?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheJernigan's, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Raedon software

Raedon software keeps asking to be updated. Is it necessary?

:)

TheJernigan's, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 16, 2019
  3. kebabs Win User
    Driver Error for Raedon 9800XT

Well, as some of you know I've been meaning to get another graphics card so I can play RB6:Vegas. But my ATi Raedon 9800XT is fine just it won't play it so Obviously I need another one.

I've run into another problem now, where the drivers for my Raedon 9800XT fail to run.

Pic:

Raedon software [​IMG]

It's the correct and latest version of the drivers.

I've tried doing a System Restore, Removing it from my computer completely, Reinstalling XP, Taking the card out and defluffing it and removing the dust from the fan.

Can anyone suggest a reason why this happens as soon as the Driver application is launched.

EDIT: Also this error message keeps coming up every 10 seconds when I close it.

And this has been fine up till now *Frown Raedon software :( It worked 2 days ago.

kebabs, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Raedon software

HP DV6 Dual graphics Intel3000 plus Raedon 6400

I have a blanks screen hang for up to a minute starting up Win 10. I know it is an issue with the dual graphics because if I disable the Raedon Graphics card I get instant start up, (use an SSD). I have not found one single suggestion from that works and
    am puzzeled why there isn't any fix from Microsoft... can anyone please help?

Many Thanks, Mike

Michael Ruffell, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Raedon software

1. Raedon software - Similar Threads - Raedon software

2. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  3. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  4. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  6. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  7. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...: I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on it as advised does nothing,I have a Microsoft and google account,how do I access the software?...
  9. ATI Raedon HD 3450 No es posible abrir el panel de configuración

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI Raedon HD 3450 No es posible abrir el panel de configuración: Hola tengo un falló que me ocurre hace mucho con mi grafica y es que no me permite acceder al panel de configuración de la grafica. El llamado 'Catalyst Control Center' muestra un cuadro que indica que no se puede iniciar. Ya tengo la ultima versión del driver 8.970.100.9001...
  10. [WIndows 10] ATI Mobility Raedon HD 5650 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [WIndows 10] ATI Mobility Raedon HD 5650 Problem: So I just heard about microsoft discontinuing support to Windows 7 device in 2020 an I thought that it would be a good time to cash in on a free windows 10 update so that's exactly what I did. When windows 10 had successfully finished installing everything felt fine and stuff...