Windows 10: RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

Discus and support RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 18, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC RAGE-2-crashing-on-startup.jpg
    The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest. In this article, we have mentioned the […]

This article RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 18, 2022

2. Xbox game pass PC Rage 2 has stopped working.

I have been smashing out rage 2 on PC recently and after about 5 days of decent play it has suddenly stopped working. The game launches all the way to the press enter screen and then when i do it crashes with the "rage 2 has stopped working" message.

I have updated all my drivers, windows ten is running at the newest version. have edited the screen from full screen to not. and attempted to add it to my windows defender list (hard to do when you cant get to the exe file for the game due to Microsofts install
    procedure.

does anyone have a fix to this? the issue came out of the blue. i have been running it as an administrator since the get go and cannot work out why the issue came out of the blue?

SuperMonkeyLee, Sep 18, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 18, 2022
  4. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

1. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC - Similar Threads - RAGE crashing startup

2. PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.: After running various system tests and doing a total of 15 or more hours of researching the issue I am 99% certain it's my PSU. My main list of reasons, 1: when my pc freezes the fans begin spinning uncontrollably due to faulty power modulation 2: There are no event logs when...
  3. PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.: After running various system tests and doing a total of 15 or more hours of researching the issue I am 99% certain it's my PSU. My main list of reasons, 1: when my pc freezes the fans begin spinning uncontrollably due to faulty power modulation 2: There are no event logs when...
  4. PC Freezing and crashing under intensive load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. rage 2 perdi meu save game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rage 2 perdi meu save game: rage 2 perdi meu save game depois que formatei o pc, pensei que era guardado em nuvem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rage-2-perdi-meu-save-game/874b93fc-7000-4f87-9cd4-3d0f587a102c
  6. Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Chivalry 2 keeps crashing, freezing or hanging at startup on PC: [ATTACH]Chivalry 2 is a paradise for someone who likes playing action games. It got excellent Graphics on top of a captivating storyline. Unfortunately, some gamers are unable to enjoy the game. According to them Chivalry 2 is crashing on their computer. Sometimes, the game...
  7. Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Dota 2 is one of the most popular games. However, a lot of users are having performance issues with this game. According to some, the game starts freezing after launch, as per some reports, the game crashes after startup. Whatever the case is, this is the guide you...
  8. Rage 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rage 2: What video card should I get to run Rage 2? I'm thinking about getting the RX 5500 XT but is that card strong enough?
  9. Cant install Rage 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Rage 2: Heya, whenever i install Rage 2 it goes all the way till the end and then gets a error, anyway i can fix it, i tried to install it several times now and it keeps doing it....
  10. Pc freezes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezes on startup: Good day, so yesterday i performed a reboot of my system because it was becoming too laggy and everything seemedto go great afterwards. This morning i attempted to switch on my pc but it froze immediately after turnitu it on. The only two things i can do is enter the BIOS...