Windows 10: Rage 2 - Cursor going to secondary monitor

Discus and support Rage 2 - Cursor going to secondary monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying out Rage 2 and having a huge problem where my cursor is appearing on my secondary monitor when I aim in that direction ingame. When I click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Velakor, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Velakor Win User

Rage 2 - Cursor going to secondary monitor

Trying out Rage 2 and having a huge problem where my cursor is appearing on my secondary monitor when I aim in that direction ingame.

When I click to fire it then puts focus onto my secondary monitor, pausing the game and then having to click back into the game to continue playing.

I've tried playing the game in fullscreen, borderless and windowed mode and the issue continues.

I've tried disabling the windows game bar and still no luck.

Does anyone know a fix for this so my cursor won't appear? there's no way to play the game with this happening every time I aim even the slightest to the right.

:)

Velakor, Jan 30, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Setting Up A Older Secondary Monitor

ok decided to reopen in the hopes someone might have a solution for a new issues i noticed. when i do a restart the secondary monitor takes over, and not until windows is about to go to the desktop does the secondary monitor turn off and the primary display turn on. i would think there is some way to make the default monitor stay on during a reboot. any suggestion would be great. thanks

main monitor dvi to hdmi on video card
    secondary monitor dvi to dvi

xXWhackerXx, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Notifications Displayed on secondary monitor, when I use 2 monitors in "extended display"

Hello Angel Cabrero,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To resolve the issue, follow the below mentioned methods and see if it works.

Method 1: Interchange the display monitor.

Switch the main monitor and the secondary monitor by making the secondary monitor as your main display and reboot the PC.

Later change it back to your preferred monitor and check if the issue persists.

Method 2: Update Display drivers.

If the display drivers are outdated, you might face such issues. So it's necessary to update the drivers to the latest build.

• Right click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Narrow down to Display adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the display driver and click on Update driver to get the latest build.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Rage 2 - Cursor going to secondary monitor - Similar Threads - Rage Cursor going

2. rage 2 perdi meu save game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rage 2 perdi meu save game: rage 2 perdi meu save game depois que formatei o pc, pensei que era guardado em nuvem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rage-2-perdi-meu-save-game/874b93fc-7000-4f87-9cd4-3d0f587a102c
  3. rage 2 perdi meu save game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rage 2 perdi meu save game: rage 2 perdi meu save game depois que formatei o pc, pensei que era guardado em nuvem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rage-2-perdi-meu-save-game/874b93fc-7000-4f87-9cd4-3d0f587a102c
  4. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC: [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest....
  5. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  6. Using a Surface Go as a secondary monitor, there is no option for the native resolution of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using a Surface Go as a secondary monitor, there is no option for the native resolution of...: I'm using the Surface Go as a secondary monitor using Windows' Project to this PC feature and it works, but I'm not able to set the native resolution of the panel: 1800x1200. I can set any resolution, smaller or bigger, but because that resolution is not standard, there isn't...
  7. Rage 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rage 2: What video card should I get to run Rage 2? I'm thinking about getting the RX 5500 XT but is that card strong enough?
  8. Cant install Rage 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Rage 2: Heya, whenever i install Rage 2 it goes all the way till the end and then gets a error, anyway i can fix it, i tried to install it several times now and it keeps doing it....
  9. Secondary Monitor Blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  10. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...