Windows 10: Rage multiyplayer - window?

Discus and support Rage multiyplayer - window? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i open Rage multiplayer the window opens in small size why? i can't click on the top to make the window big ....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zorro17, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Zorro17 Win User

Rage multiyplayer - window?

When i open Rage multiplayer the window opens in small size why? i can't click on the top to make the window big ....

:)

Zorro17, Jun 28, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

[rant] RAGE is making me rage!

In the case of Rage, it mostly lists things you CAN'T do with Rage.

rtwjunkie, Jun 28, 2020
  3. The RAGE Megathread

I have two questions.

• Is there supposed to be a 64-Bit version?
    • Is this nVidia tweak guide good?

helloWorld, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Cant install Rage 2

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install Rage 2 on your computer. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, for better clarity, please let us know:

• What is the error message that you receive while installing the app?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, please refer the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Reset Store

Try resetting the Store and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset.exe’ and hit
      Enter.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Method 2: App troubleshooter

Run the Store App troubleshooter to identify and fix problems.

1. Press Windows + I key together to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Update &
      Security and then click on Troubleshoot.
    3. On the right hand pane scroll down and look for
      Windows Store Apps.

4. Click on it and select Run
      the
      troubleshooter.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 3: Re-register Store

Run the PowerShell command to re-register store.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\\AppXManifest.xml”}
    3. Restart the PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Rage multiyplayer - window? - Similar Threads - Rage multiyplayer window

2. rage 2 perdi meu save game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rage 2 perdi meu save game: rage 2 perdi meu save game depois que formatei o pc, pensei que era guardado em nuvem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rage-2-perdi-meu-save-game/874b93fc-7000-4f87-9cd4-3d0f587a102c
  3. how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how come rage of kings crashes at 64%: rage of kings app crashes at 64% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-rage-of-kings-crashes-at-64/0dfcbf3b-bea2-4841-bd2d-7d924fef6714
  4. how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how come rage of kings crashes at 64%: rage of kings app crashes at 64% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-rage-of-kings-crashes-at-64/0dfcbf3b-bea2-4841-bd2d-7d924fef6714
  5. Rage Plugin Hook Microsoft Redistributable Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rage Plugin Hook Microsoft Redistributable Pack: Hey everyone I am a Grand Theft Auto 5 King I am obbsessed with LSPDFR Rage plugin hook and I am very sure you are too! But you get blocked by Something that says "Missing Requirments" Microsoft C++ Restubutable Package These are the links for any you want! LINK:...
  6. Rage Plugin Hook Microsoft Redistributable Pack

Rage Plugin Hook Microsoft Redistributable Pack: Hey everyone I am a Grand Theft Auto 5 King I am obbsessed with LSPDFR Rage plugin hook and I am very sure you are too! But you get blocked by Something that says "Missing Requirments" Microsoft C++ Restubutable Package These are the links for any you want! LINK:...
  7. Rage 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rage 2: What video card should I get to run Rage 2? I'm thinking about getting the RX 5500 XT but is that card strong enough?
  8. Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works: My Computer was slow logging in and I got angry but now Windows is working again. So all problems are solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-the-rage-earlier-but-now-it-works/5b4ef7df-48c8-4bb6-8abe-c913ed52e2b1
  9. Rage 2 - Cursor going to secondary monitor

Rage 2 - Cursor going to secondary monitor: Trying out Rage 2 and having a huge problem where my cursor is appearing on my secondary monitor when I aim in that direction ingame. When I click to fire it then puts focus onto my secondary monitor, pausing the game and then having to click back into the game to continue...
  10. Cant install Rage 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Rage 2: Heya, whenever i install Rage 2 it goes all the way till the end and then gets a error, anyway i can fix it, i tried to install it several times now and it keeps doing it....