Windows 10: Raid Utility screen is broken

Discus and support Raid Utility screen is broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Can't reinstall windows because my drive is Corrupted and I can get past the screen[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrandonWilliams8, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Raid Utility screen is broken

I Can't reinstall windows because my drive is Corrupted and I can get past the screen Raid Utility screen is broken acc4ce37-3eec-45ca-938b-3b7aaa989458?upload=true.jpg Raid Utility screen is broken c8801c1f-2893-4519-b1b4-091320795b16?upload=true.jpg

:)

BrandonWilliams8, Oct 4, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 4, 2018
  3. remove royal raid

Hello Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with you are not able to uninstall “Royal Raid” app on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Click on the “Start” menu.
    • Type “appwiz.cpl” into the search field and press “Enter”. The “Uninstall or change programs” window will open.
    • Click on “royal raid” in the list of programs.
    • Click on “Uninstall”.
    • Select “Yes” when asked to confirm that you want to uninstall royal raid from your computer.
    Note: Your computer will then begin uninstalling the app and may take up to several minutes.

For reference:

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by “CB Grant”
    replied on August 1, 2015 in the following Microsoft community link given below and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-10-apps/e25945f0-888a-40b5-9d9a-0d8cb0183126

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Raid Utility screen is broken

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Raid Utility screen is broken

1. Raid Utility screen is broken - Similar Threads - Raid Utility screen

2. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.: Hi, I really need help right now..My ASUS Laptop has been stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility loop. I've looked for online methods and solutions but non of them seem to work. Options like secure boot was also turned off but it still doesn't work. I tried using a USB to help it...
  3. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.: Hi, I really need help right now..My ASUS Laptop has been stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility loop. I've looked for online methods and solutions but non of them seem to work. Options like secure boot was also turned off but it still doesn't work. I tried using a USB to help it...
  4. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RAID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAID: I’m new to VMware and need some help. I am running VMware Ent V17 I think. I have a VM image Windows 11 Pro 22H2 x64 which was built in AHCI mode and is fine. Every machine with AHCI mode works fine with that image. Only when we try to use that image with a RAID based mode...
  6. RAID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAID: I’m new to VMware and need some help. I am running VMware Ent V17 I think. I have a VM image Windows 11 Pro 22H2 x64 which was built in AHCI mode and is fine. Every machine with AHCI mode works fine with that image. Only when we try to use that image with a RAID based mode...
  7. Aptio Setup Utility screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio Setup Utility screen: Hi there, it seems like after i updated windows i am now stuck in the Aptio setup utility. I have tried everything for the fix. F3 is not working nor is F11 i have an MSI Gf62 7RE. Friday it worked fine. I didnt login yesterday but today i opened my laptop to the blue...
  8. Remote Control and utilize screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Control and utilize screen?: Hi everyone. I'm new to this community, so I may be posting this in the wrong category but I hope someone may have knowledge on how to make this happen. I have three monitors available which I utilize (on my desk) and 2 PC running Windows 10. PC A is stronger but I want...
  9. broken screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    broken screen: my screen broke! (just the glass not the display) is it something I can replace myself or what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-screen/3d8c2a83-8b5f-4937-945f-9f45518d69f1
  10. utility to simulate disk striping on non-raid drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    utility to simulate disk striping on non-raid drives?: Hello, Anyone know of a utility that can simulate a striped drive for cheap non-raid external drives? Something similar to WinRAR's "Split to volume" but with no compression? williamj...