Windows 10: Raid0

Discus and support Raid0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you pair 2 SSDs as RAID 0 if they are different brands? Both of my SSDs are 128GB, but one is Samsung and the other is Toshiba. 22110 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ukcatsfan83, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Raid0

Can you pair 2 SSDs as RAID 0 if they are different brands? Both of my SSDs are 128GB, but one is Samsung and the other is Toshiba.

:)

ukcatsfan83, Sep 10, 2015
  2. Jose Est Win User

Raid0

Hi Ernie,

Disk stripping or RAID 0 is a technique that breaks up a file and spreads the data across all the disk drives in a RAID group to improve device performance.

To remove the RAID 0 configuration on your Acer laptop, we strongly suggest contacting your device manufacturer's support team for proper assistance.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Raid0

How do I remove raid0 from my Acer laptop? My 2TB drive is not showing and I am running out of disk space.

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC ***

ErnieHudson1, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Raid0

1. Raid0 - Similar Threads - Raid0

2. If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?: HelloSo few months ago i did raid0 and evertthing went well but today i decided i wanted to format my drives and reinstall windows. I didnt delete arrays in my BIOS i just want to reinstall Windows....
  3. If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?: HelloSo few months ago i did raid0 and evertthing went well but today i decided i wanted to format my drives and reinstall windows. I didnt delete arrays in my BIOS i just want to reinstall Windows....
  4. If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.: As the title suggests. I had win11 on a pc with two 500gb nvmes in raid 0 that functioned as 1tb. I had to install linux so had to move from raid to ahci. when i made the change, it showed two disks available one was a 500gb disk and one was a 1tb disk with the partitions i...
  6. Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.

Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.: As the title suggests. I had win11 on a pc with two 500gb nvmes in raid 0 that functioned as 1tb. I had to install linux so had to move from raid to ahci. when i made the change, it showed two disks available one was a 500gb disk and one was a 1tb disk with the partitions i...
  7. Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Raid0 on older version of windows 1909

Raid0 on older version of windows 1909: After hours of troubleshooting i figured out that raid0 is not supported for older versions of windows such as 1909 which i am trying to use, why is that and is there a way to get my raid array to work for it? 22h2 seems to work just fine whenever i install windows with raid0...
  9. Raid0 on older version of windows 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Raid0 on older version of windows 1909: After hours of troubleshooting i figured out that raid0 is not supported for older versions of windows such as 1909 which i am trying to use, why is that and is there a way to get my raid array to work for it? 22h2 seems to work just fine whenever i install windows with raid0...
  10. Raid0 on older version of windows 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging