Windows 10: RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

Discus and support RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been at this for six months now. Tried RAID 10 ASUS Gen 5 adapter card and just now on AOURUS Gen 5 adapter card.each card is four 1TB NVMe SSD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alfred Minors, May 24, 2024.

1. RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

I have been at this for six months now. Tried RAID 10 ASUS Gen 5 adapter card and just now on AOURUS Gen 5 adapter card.each card is four 1TB NVMe SSD. I had this working was last year when I used four 500mb Gen 4 SSD's and $49.00 adapter card. I can't be the only person that has run into this issue. Thanks for responding.AM

:)

Alfred Minors, May 24, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 24, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 24, 2024
  4. wt_lesny Win User

RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, May 24, 2024
Thema:

RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

1. RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes. - Similar Threads - RAIDXpert2 drivers installed

2. RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.: I have been at this for six months now. Tried RAID 10 ASUS Gen 5 adapter card and just now on AOURUS Gen 5 adapter card.each card is four 1TB NVMe SSD. I had this working was last year when I used four 500mb Gen 4 SSD's and $49.00 adapter card. I can't be the only person that...
  3. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  4. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  5. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  7. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  8. Windows freezes during installation

9. During windows install it freezes.

During windows install it freezes.: I just built my second computer and I am trying to get windows 10 on to it. When it gets to the step of getting files ready it just freezes and I can't do anything. What do I do now? Does anyone have a way to fix this?[IMG]....
  10. System freezes during driver installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System freezes during driver installation: Hey guys. Having an annoying problem where when I try and install a software package for a device the system hard locks during the driver installation phase. No BSOD, simply freezes at the same point during the installation. Doesn't do it for every device I've installed...