Windows 10: Rainmeter GPU Gadget small problem...HWiNFO not detected!!!

Discus and support Rainmeter GPU Gadget small problem...HWiNFO not detected!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i got a small problem with the rainmeter application, to be short it detect with "HWiNFO64" and the "HWiNFO shared memory viewer.exe" all infos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PP78X, Feb 19, 2021.

1. PP78X Win User

Rainmeter GPU Gadget small problem...HWiNFO not detected!!!

Hello i got a small problem with the rainmeter application,

to be short it detect with "HWiNFO64" and the "HWiNFO shared memory viewer.exe" all infos used for my processor gadget but when it comes to the GPU gadget... it says that "HWiNFO" is not detected all settings into the HWiNFO.inc from the gadget got all the good sensor ID and instance ID and value got the correct identification number... it was working good before i had to reinstall my operating system, the GPU gadget was working... now it's not. I'm using a seperate hard drives for "My Documents" folder... all config in windows are pointing the right system folder no matter which drives they been moved... Also i got in my notification zone the program HWiNFO64 runnings with sensors on in the background... question is "WHY it works for my processor but not working with the DAMN GPU???" anyone got a way to help me fix this please...

sorry i'm from qubec,canada and i'm french so windows infos are in french...

ditionWindows*10 Professionnel
    Version20H2
    Date d'installation‎2021-‎02-‎10
    Version du systme dexploitation19042.804
    ExprienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Rainmeter application is v4.4 beta r3412 and gadgets are from SilverAzide v5.1.0

Screenshot of my gadget zone on my secondary monitor

Rainmeter GPU Gadget small problem...HWiNFO not detected!!! [​IMG]

PS. don't mind the processor usage i'm converting movies lmao...

:)

PP78X, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Gadget GPU-Z

This was discussed in the past and I think one of the factors was that there is a limit to how large a sidebar gadget could be. In order for the gadget to look good (and be readable) one could not put a whole lot of data on it. In the case of Yo's suggestion getting the entire sensors tab on it would make it virtually unreadable as the info would have to be incredibly small.

I too, liked the idea as people with SLI/XFire could simply have one gadget open for each card.
    If you could pick maybe 6 or so items to display in the gadget it might look pretty good.

It wouldn't be too hard to write a gadget using GPU-Z's shared memory resources, but you would have to have GPU-Z running which would kind of defeat the purpose of a gadget (you could just move GPU-Z over to the right side of the screen).

W1zz will probably come along and share his views on this.

Kreij, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Windows 7 Gadget bar problem....

Delete weather gadget and redownload?

Else delete the entire gadget bar and install rainmeter instead*Big Grin Rainmeter GPU Gadget small problem...HWiNFO not detected!!! :D

Fourstaff, Feb 19, 2021
  4. dsherman Win User

Gadgets

I use Rainmeter with gadgets from silverazide that work well.

dsherman, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Rainmeter GPU Gadget small problem...HWiNFO not detected!!! - Similar Threads - Rainmeter GPU Gadget

2. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  3. Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TanishPlayz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xipvp7/excuse_me_what_10_gpu_usage_with_rainmeter_but_no/
  4. Rainmeter Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rainmeter Uninstall?: Quick question? If I install Rainmeter and tinker around with it but decide it isn't for me and decide to uninstall it, will it revert to my regular Windows 10 Desktop? Or will it leave a bunch of cruft behind that I'll have to deal with later or potentially do a clean...
  5. HWiNFO 6.30

HWiNFO 6.30: New HWiNFO 6.30 now has Dark mode support for Windows 10 Download HWiNFO 6.30 [img] [img] 163446
  6. Using HWINFO

Using HWINFO: Just thought I'd share my experience of the last few days. I built myself a new PC which I am very happy with, Ryzen 7 2700X, 16Gb etc... Anyway its very good and as you will understand I have been monitoring it with HWINFO, thats sensible. Day 2 and the fans constantly...
  7. Using HWINFO

in Windows 10 Support
    Using HWINFO: Just thought I'd share my experience of the last few days. I built myself a new PC which I am very happy with, Ryzen 7 2700X, 16Gb etc... Anyway its very good and as you will understand I have been monitoring it with HWINFO, thats sensible. Day 2 and the fans constantly...
  8. .gadgets

in Windows 10 Customization
    .gadgets: Reinstalled Windows 10 also installed bitdefender internet security 2019 ( two days deleted) now have gadgets installed clicked on small icons and uninstalled them put still have space when I right click desk t.op that says gadgets. went to "turn windows features on off"no...
  9. Gadgets

Gadgets: Are Gadgets still available in Windows 10? I found out that the 2 folders where Gadgets were stored in 7, are still in 10: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for ALL users C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for specified...
  10. Hwinfo

Hwinfo: I use hwinfo to control fan speed, it works really well when you set the auto boot option in settings. The problem is that when the pc returns from sleep it forgets the fam settings and returns to default settings. I have just switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and this...