Windows 10: Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

Discus and support Rainmeter weather skin isn't working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just downloaded a weather skin for rainmeter to make my windows look better. But it's not showing the weather report. Here's the picture -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhinavKakati, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

I just downloaded a weather skin for rainmeter to make my windows look better. But it's not showing the weather report.
    Here's the picture -
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nCymlxFkC_l_S472EKTwYrZGv6M5LMRo/view?usp=sharing

I think there's an problem with the code. Here's the related config file -
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O2NUNDxGBKinrXvZ9-jJxAAHUhIlK7Zy/view?usp=sharing

Please help me out.

:)

AbhinavKakati, Sep 25, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

Rainmeter users club!!!

Rainmeter weather skin isn't working. [​IMG]

Is what my desktop looks like with rainmeter!

I am using omnimo and enigma elements.

so people that use rainmeter post your screenshots and the links to the elements/skins that you use!

remixedcat, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

1. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working. - Similar Threads - Rainmeter weather skin

2. Weather App Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  3. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  4. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  5. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Rainmeter Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rainmeter Uninstall?: Quick question? If I install Rainmeter and tinker around with it but decide it isn't for me and decide to uninstall it, will it revert to my regular Windows 10 Desktop? Or will it leave a bunch of cruft behind that I'll have to deal with later or potentially do a clean...
  7. Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep

Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep: [ATTACH] Hello guys, I have this problem for a long time, everytime i turn off my monitor or it go sleep cause timer (windows settings), when i comeback to my pc, some open windows are total resized and out of positions and rainmeter skins changes position too. 1...
  8. Weather widget isn't showing for me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget isn't showing for me: The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-isnt-showing-for-me/2692b961-8424-4533-a8b9-5bf749f0e172
  9. Cant install Rainmeter

Cant install Rainmeter: [ATTACH] I cant seem to install Rainmeter. The install button is grayed out. I have gone to settings app and have allow apps to install from anywhere... https://preview.redd.it/8gggc8mdac761.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=97fb9709f0d634fdd9e98e2179855defb00dbd8a...
  10. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"