Windows 10: Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

Discus and support Rainmeter weather skin isn't working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just downloaded a weather skin for rainmeter to make my windows look better. But it's not showing the weather report. Here's the picture -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhinavKakati, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

I just downloaded a weather skin for rainmeter to make my windows look better. But it's not showing the weather report.
    Here's the picture -
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nCymlxFkC_l_S472EKTwYrZGv6M5LMRo/view?usp=sharing

I think there's an problem with the code. Here's the related config file -
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O2NUNDxGBKinrXvZ9-jJxAAHUhIlK7Zy/view?usp=sharing

Please help me out.

:)

AbhinavKakati, Sep 25, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

Rainmeter users club!!!

Rainmeter weather skin isn't working. [​IMG]

Is what my desktop looks like with rainmeter!

I am using omnimo and enigma elements.

so people that use rainmeter post your screenshots and the links to the elements/skins that you use!

remixedcat, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Rainmeter weather skin isn't working.

1. Rainmeter weather skin isn't working. - Similar Threads - Rainmeter weather skin

2. The webcam isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The webcam isn't working.: It was working fine but now if flickers or doesn't work at all. Sometimes I get a message that the camera can't be found. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting, but nothing seems to help. There is an error code but I don't know where to use it. What should...
  3. Weather radar apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Weather radar apps not working: A few months ago my weather radar apps stopped functioning correctly. I was using MyRadar which worked great. Now the app loads just fine, but it's like the data connection cuts out. The base map won't load beyond the the default view and the actual radar data never loads....
  4. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't working: After one of the recent Windows updates both of my bluetooth adapters stopped working. I can't even enable bluetooth in settings because there's no longer an option to do so. I do see it in device manager, and it is listed in services as running, but I can't connect, as that...
  5. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  6. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio isn't working: So my audio isn't working in the sense that I cannot hear any videos I play on the laptop. It worked fine an 1 hour ago. I may have used tasked manager and had something stop by accident....
  7. Cortana isn't working

Cortana isn't working: Hey, Unfortunately I don't live in the US, so I set all regional/language settings (even the time zone) to United States and English but Cortana still isn't working. When I go in the settings, it just shows this: [img] Can I somehow fix this? 62416
  8. Weather App stopped working.

Weather App stopped working.: Hi Guys my most used App the Windows Weather app has stopped working, I click on it to open and it open and then closes again right away. Is there anyway I can fix this? Is it a common Win 10 app system fault with the app or is my PC specific that has the problem? TIA...
  9. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't working: This problem has come up before but it somehow went away by itself, but now it has come back and is more annoying than ever. So I have a bluetooth mouse that I use and want to keep but the problem is that bluetooth is removed from the settings and also hidden in device...
  10. Search isn't working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search isn't working: I'm talking about pressing <Windows> and typing in a shortcut name that lives in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Simply put, it doesn't find the shortcut. And I don't feel like rebuilding the entire index, since I doubt it will solve...