Windows 10: Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore

Discus and support Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys i have a problem, i have a sennheiser gsp 300 and pre update 1903 i could mute my mic just by raising the mic up to 'lock' it. Afterwards i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PwnableThePwn, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore

Hey guys i have a problem, i have a sennheiser gsp 300 and pre update 1903 i could mute my mic just by raising the mic up to 'lock' it. Afterwards i cant even mute it anymore after raising, any idea how to fix this? many thanks

submitted by /u/PwnableThePwn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PwnableThePwn, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Muted mic picking up sound in game

Hi JonPaul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the internal mic picking up sound even when the external device is pluuged in. If you have the RealTek HD Audi Manager installed on the machine, I would suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for
    you.

• Open RealTek HD Audio Manager and go to the
      Advanced tab.
    • Check the boxes Separate all input jacks as independent input devices
      and Mute the internal output device, when external headphone is plugged in,
      and hit OK.
    • Exit RealTek HD Audio Manager, restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Deneasha Win User
    Windows 10 Muting Mic

Ever since the update 3 weeks ago for some odd reason windows 10 keeps muting my mic... I have followed steps to fix the problem.. I also took it in to have drivers updated etc have a tune up and they couldnt get it to stop muting... Need help

Deneasha, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore

Mic muting

Hi Andrew,

We understand that you are having problem with your mic. However, we would like to know more about your concern.

1. Have you tried using your mic to a different PC?

2. Have you made any changes prior to this issue?

We suggest that you check the answer of Deepika Gowda in this
    article.

We will be waiting for your response.

Karina Aris, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore

1. Raising Mic doesnt mute anymore - Similar Threads - Raising Mic doesnt

2. Master audio doesnt do anything other than mute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master audio doesnt do anything other than mute: I've run into a problem, my master audio doesn't do anything other than mute all sound. App audio isn't dependant on the master volume, so I can't change the volume of anything without manually going into the sound mixer and setting the volume of an app to a needed level. I...
  3. Mute Volume Icon doesnt show up on keyboard shortcut

Mute Volume Icon doesnt show up on keyboard shortcut: Hi everyone. I know I did delete some of the system font. Now i dont remember which system font i deteled. How I could fix this??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-volume-icon-doesnt-show-up-on-keyboard/fd30f815-b5f6-4f6c-bd45-b97933d02615
  4. mic in headphone doesnt detect and my device use my laptop mic instead

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic in headphone doesnt detect and my device use my laptop mic instead: i follow all steps in the internet and yet not found any same problem as me and there is no solved probs bout this, i've already re-install and update all my audio driver its detect my headphone [ATTACH] but not my mic, its only detect my laptop mic [ATTACH] please...
  5. product key off a pc that doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key off a pc that doesnt work anymore: does anyone know how I can get the product key or digital lisence off my old computer that doesn't work anymore it does stil show up on my devices on my Microsoft account but I cant find anything about it being that im using the new computer that I want to activate with the...
  6. Muted mic picking up sound in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muted mic picking up sound in game: My mic picks up sound even muted. Nothing I've tried has fixed this. Push to talk works but I use a controller so voice activation is my best option. I set all options to push to talk except game options. I have this problem across games. Any suggestions??...
  7. Mute mic with Keyboard Surface Book 2

Mute mic with Keyboard Surface Book 2: Where did the mute mic keyboard shortcut go? Every laptop I've owned has one, like the mute key. It is needed for web meeting in particular....
  8. Windows Mutes Mic

Windows Mutes Mic: I FIXED it!! It is in Windows 10 speech recognition settings. It needs to be set to your audio device. Mine is an Asus Xonar. Path. Control Panel\Ease of Access\Speech Recognition. At the bottom is Advanced. Than you will see Audio Input Devices. Use this. Select. Done....
  9. Laptop internal mic doesn't work anymore

Laptop internal mic doesn't work anymore: Hi! So, the title pretty much says it all. I'll be a little more specific here. I just tried talking to Cortana, because I wanna enter the 21st century too, and she ignored me as if she knew my ex. Turns out she just couldn't hear me. Double checked with Win10's native...
  10. Start menu doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu doesnt work anymore: Hello. I am using windows 10 since a few weeks now and already encountered a startmenu bug earlier on. This was because of the Teamspeak Overlay which caused the startmenu to be completely unuseable. Ive removed this plugin and ever since everything worked perfectly, until...